stupid statistics thread

(For General Discussion)

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Postby Conspiracy Theory » Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:49 am

mspanners wrote:Did you know that there are around 182 people who have registered on this forum who have never posted a thing......... :shock:

They're called 'Lurkers'. Folks who just like to log onto boards and read what everyone else is saying.
Conspiracy Theory

Postby Stultus Saxum » Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:05 am

Conspiracy Theory wrote:
mspanners wrote:Did you know that there are around 182 people who have registered on this forum who have never posted a thing......... :shock:

They're called 'Lurkers'. Folks who just like to log onto boards and read what everyone else is saying.

...or they're called 'forgetful'. I'm one of them. Registered some time ago to post something. Didn't post and then forgot who I'd registered as and which e-mail address I'd used. What a buffoon (not a baboon - that's a monkey, which is in no way atall similar to an ape. nothing like infact. completely different :? (Hope he didn't hear)).
Stultus Saxum

Postby kakaze » Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:38 pm

Conspiracy Theory wrote:

There seems to be something wrong with this forum's mail() function. I never get email notifications when someone has replied to a topic that I'm watching.
kakaze

Previous

Return to The Broken Drum