Stange bird at the top of the page

(For General Discussion)

Moderators: Tonyblack, Jason, Toothy

Postby Exp. Date, the rat » Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:11 am

poohbcarrot wrote:
Exp. Date, the rat wrote: Call me crazy

Exp. Date, the rat wrote: Tony, knows what I am capable of! You should hear the HORROR stories of what I did to the last person that call me CRAZY!!!!

So do you want us to call you crazy, or not? I don't mind either way, but you appear to be sending out mixed messages. :lol:

BTW, just for future reference, what did happen to the last person who called you crazy? (I promise I will refrain from ever calling you a crazy, frothing-at-the-mouth, insane, mad, completely gaga, one-sandwich-short-of-a-picnic, cuckoo, 4-exclamation-mark-using, nutjob loony - unless you want me to!) :wink:

Well, I am crazy then!

D*mn! I just called myself crazy, I guess I will have to give myself an atomic wedgie!

When I come back and my typing is not perfect, it i because my eyes are crossed and I'm in major pain!

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
A legal Feegle? How could there be such a thing?
Today I feel like I am soaring like a tortoise!
Exp. Date, the rat

Postby Tonyblack » Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:31 am

Exp. Date, the rat wrote:

GO AHEAD AND TRY! :x

Tony, knows what I am capable of! You should hear the HORROR stories of what I did to the last person that call me CRAZY!!!!

I do??? :shock:
Look, you've got it all wrong! You don't NEED to follow ME, You don't NEED to follow ANYBODY! You've got to think for your selves! You're ALL individuals!
Yes! We're all individuals!
Tonyblack
Site Admin

Postby Dotsie » Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:56 am

Tonyblack wrote:
Exp. Date, the rat wrote:
GO AHEAD AND TRY! :x

Tony, knows what I am capable of! You should hear the HORROR stories of what I did to the last person that call me CRAZY!!!!

I do??? :shock:

Who do you know who can't sit down properly, presumably due to underwear-up-bum problems?
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby Tina a.k.a.SusanSto.Helit » Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:25 pm

John Lennon said the worst thing about being famous is "You can't fix a wedgie in public" I LOVE IT. There is something about simple truths.
Aha! So, Bob's yer uncle... very clever.
Tina a.k.a.SusanSto.Helit

Location: Byron IL USA and The Quirm School for Young People ... it's genetic, you know

Previous

Return to The Broken Drum