Message Boards - scary or what!

(For General Discussion)

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Postby mystmoon » Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:26 pm

Tonyblack wrote:
Jan Van Quirm wrote:
mystmoon wrote:This is the most welcoming forum I've been on, saying that the only others I've been on are the BBC Blast (fo' da youth(!)) where I got banned for trying to explain what yaoi meant, BBC Heroes which got shut down, and a games board, which I stuck with for a few months, before getting fed up with being called a n00b.

So what is a yaoi then? :D

Noobs bad enough without zeros - what a bunch of t*ssers :roll:

Jan, everything you ever wanted to know about Yaoi but were afraid to ask. :wink:

I'd just like to point out that this girl had mixed up the term yaoi (boy on boy) with shonen (action/adventure aimed at boys) but the BBC banned me for trying to explain her mistake.
"Why is that gas stove wearing a hat?"
"He's going out"
mystmoon

Location: York, England, Europe, Earth, The Solar System, Milky Way, The Universe

Postby Tonyblack » Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:51 pm

Stupid Beeb! :roll:
Look, you've got it all wrong! You don't NEED to follow ME, You don't NEED to follow ANYBODY! You've got to think for your selves! You're ALL individuals!
Yes! We're all individuals!
Tonyblack
Site Admin

Postby Dotsie » Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:22 pm

I would say it's quite crucial that she finds out her mistake!
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:44 pm

Indeed - I did know what it was but called something else and not exclusively anime/manga (slash) :roll:

Far too many genres too little interest/time :lol:
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby mystmoon » Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:59 pm

meh, as long as you have a memory good enough to vaguely remember the wikipedia page, you can be an "expert" on anything (or a geek)
"Why is that gas stove wearing a hat?"
"He's going out"
mystmoon

Location: York, England, Europe, Earth, The Solar System, Milky Way, The Universe

Previous

Return to The Broken Drum