(For General Discussion)
Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack
'There is no future for e-books, because they are not books. E-books smell like burned fuel.'
Ray Bradbury (RIP)
- Posts: 9460
- Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:20 am
- Location: KILDARE
Good thinking, pip!
Merry Christmas to you and everyone on here!
Hope the holidays will be spend nice and warm and cosy
- Posts: 8756
- Joined: Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:08 pm
- Location: Budapest, Hungary (and yes, I'm sure it's Budapest, not Bucharest)
Same to you Pip, Mrs Pip and Harry. ONLY FIVE MORE SLEEPS 'TIL SANTA'S HERE!
Doctorum Adamus cum Flabello Dulci
- Posts: 2870
- Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:54 pm
- Location: North East England
'Nollaig Shona Duit'
to the Family Pip and
Look, you've got it all wrong! You don't NEED to follow ME, You don't NEED to follow ANYBODY! You've got to think for your selves! You're ALL individuals!
Yes! We're all individuals!
- Site Admin
- Posts: 30032
- Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:29 pm
- Location: Cardiff, Wales
measuring intelligence by exam results is like measuring digestion by turd length
- Posts: 8943
- Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:52 am
- Location: swansea south wales
“It is the peculiar nature of the world to go on spinning no matter what sort of heartbreak is happening.”
― Sue Monk Kidd, The Secret Life of Bees:
- Posts: 7395
- Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:19 am
- Location: Michigan, U.S.A.
Just because you're sitting on an octopus doesn't make you king of the sea
- Posts: 4699
- Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:34 pm
- Location: Blackcountry
Have a good one everybody!
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm
- Posts: 10739
- Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:07 pm
- Location: Dunheved, Kernow
With love & sugar piggywiggy's, I wish you all a merry & safe Christmas.
Undead yes -
- Posts: 2929
- Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:08 am
- Location: Australia
Have you been naughty or nice.
MERRY CHRISTMAS WHEN IT COMES!!
He willnae tak' a drink! I think he's deid! , on the other hand though A Midgie in yir hand is worth twa up yir kilt.
Who's Wee Dug
- Posts: 16150
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:31 pm
- Location: Stirlingshire, Scotland
Have you seen the size of human brains? They're hilarious!
-The Twelfth Doctor
- Posts: 5745
- Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:58 am
Be careful what you wish for as you just might get it.
- Posts: 1106
- Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:17 pm
- Location: Napa Valley, CA
'It's just like crop circles. No matter how many aliens own up to making them, there are always a few diehards who believe that humans go out with garden rollers in the middle of the night-'
- Posts: 753
- Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:01 pm
- Location: Below Sealevel.
Happy Christmas everyone
x x x
- New member
- Posts: 46
- Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:26 pm
- Location: UK
Merry Christmas everyone. Hope you have a good one
The Mad Collector
- Posts: 11161
- Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:48 am
- Location: Ironbridge UK
Return to The Broken Drum
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Exabot [Bot], MSNbot Media and 10 guests