(For General Discussion)
Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack
'There is no future for e-books, because they are not books. E-books smell like burned fuel.'
Ray Bradbury (RIP)
- Posts: 9385
- Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:20 am
- Location: KILDARE
Good thinking, pip!
Merry Christmas to you and everyone on here!
Hope the holidays will be spend nice and warm and cosy
- Posts: 8753
- Joined: Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:08 pm
- Location: Budapest, Hungary (and yes, I'm sure it's Budapest, not Bucharest)
Same to you Pip, Mrs Pip and Harry. ONLY FIVE MORE SLEEPS 'TIL SANTA'S HERE!
Doctorum Adamus cum Flabello Dulci
- Posts: 2646
- Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:54 pm
- Location: North East England
'Nollaig Shona Duit'
to the Family Pip and
“Men never commit evil so fully and joyfully as when they do it for religious convictions.” – Blaise Pascal
- Site Admin
- Posts: 29596
- Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:29 pm
- Location: Cardiff, Wales
measuring intelligence by exam results is like measuring digestion by turd length
- Posts: 8831
- Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:52 am
- Location: swansea south wales
“It is the peculiar nature of the world to go on spinning no matter what sort of heartbreak is happening.”
― Sue Monk Kidd, The Secret Life of Bees:
- Posts: 7145
- Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:19 am
- Location: Michigan, U.S.A.
A bad necromancer always blames the corpse
- Posts: 4333
- Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:34 pm
- Location: Blackcountry
Have a good one everybody!
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm
- Posts: 10676
- Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:07 pm
- Location: Dunheved, Kernow
With love & sugar piggywiggy's, I wish you all a merry & safe Christmas.
Undead yes -
- Posts: 2746
- Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:08 am
- Location: Australia
Have you been naughty or nice.
MERRY CHRISTMAS WHEN IT COMES!!
He willnae tak' a drink! I think he's deid! , on the other hand though A Midgie in yir hand is worth twa up yir kilt.
Who's Wee Dug
- Posts: 15473
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:31 pm
- Location: Stirlingshire, Scotland
Have you seen the size of human brains? They're hilarious!
-The Twelfth Doctor
- Posts: 5714
- Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:58 am
Be careful what you wish for as you just might get it.
- Posts: 986
- Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:17 pm
- Location: Napa Valley, CA
'It's just like crop circles. No matter how many aliens own up to making them, there are always a few diehards who believe that humans go out with garden rollers in the middle of the night-'
- Posts: 753
- Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:01 pm
- Location: Below Sealevel.
Happy Christmas everyone
x x x
- New member
- Posts: 46
- Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:26 pm
- Location: UK
Merry Christmas everyone. Hope you have a good one
The Mad Collector
- Posts: 10715
- Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:48 am
- Location: Ironbridge UK
Return to The Broken Drum
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 9 guests