(For General Discussion)
Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack
If all is not lost, then where is it?
- Posts: 912
- Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:00 pm
- Location: England
Happy birthday Spidey
Of all the forces in the universe, the hardest to overcome is the force of habit. Gravity is easy-peasy by comparison.
- Posts: 3342
- Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:51 am
- Location: nottinghamshire, uk
HAPPY (belated) BIRTHDAY SPIDEY!
Sorry I missed this.
The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.
- Posts: 7119
- Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:59 am
- Location: Worthing
Waaaaayyyy late, but Happy Birthday, Spidey!
- Posts: 3185
- Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:28 pm
- Location: Boston, MA USA
Ssshhhh! It's really SpideyGirl here
- Posts: 71
- Joined: Sat May 14, 2011 8:02 pm
Happy Birthday Spidey.
He willnae tak' a drink! I think he's deid! , on the other hand though A Midgie in yir hand is worth twa up yir kilt.
Who's Wee Dug
- Posts: 14649
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:31 pm
- Location: Stirlingshire, Scotland
Return to The Broken Drum
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], phalarope, Yahoo [Bot] and 9 guests