(For General Discussion)
Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack
Lost her ongoing fight with cancer this morning - she was only 52
On a not unrelated note - is the world really a better place for having silicon implants and wonderbras?
Last edited by Jan Van Quirm
on Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm
- Posts: 10132
- Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:07 pm
- Location: Dunheved, Kernow
Saw this on the Beeb news site.
Some are born great, some achieve greatness and some have greatness thrust upon them.
The rest of us are a bit crap.
- Posts: 11184
- Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:08 pm
- Location: London
A légpárnás hajóm tele van angolnákkal
"Coffee. The finest organic suspension ever devised. I beat the Borg with it."
- Capt. Kathryn Janeway
- Posts: 27900
- Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:29 pm
- Location: Cardiff, Wales
I was so very sorry to hear this.
- Posts: 2447
- Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:14 am
- Location: Devon
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
- Posts: 9359
- Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:07 am
rip, she put up a hell of a fight
measuring intelligence by exam results is like measuring digestion by turd length
- Posts: 8213
- Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:52 am
- Location: swansea south wales
He willnae tak' a drink! I think he's deid! , on the other hand though A Midgie in yir hand is worth twa up yir kilt.
Who's Wee Dug
- Posts: 13148
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:31 pm
- Location: Stirlingshire, Scotland
Such a shame. Rest in Peace Bernie
I promise no harm will come to you. I doubt you will get such an offer from an eel.
- Posts: 1490
- Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:54 pm
- Location: North East England
Of all the forces in the universe, the hardest to overcome is the force of habit. Gravity is easy-peasy by comparison.
- Posts: 2894
- Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:51 am
- Location: nottinghamshire, uk
The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.
- Posts: 6453
- Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:59 am
- Location: Worthing
Return to The Broken Drum
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bouncy Castle, Google [Bot], pip and 4 guests