:lol: :lol: :lol:

Funny you should mention that . . .

Downton Abbey Fosters. ;)
"Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to."
Tonyblack

Re: Cats! Silly Cats! Funny Cats! TNG

Postby Catch-up » Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:46 pm

See below.
Last edited by Catch-up on Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“It is the peculiar nature of the world to go on spinning no matter what sort of heartbreak is happening.”
― Sue Monk Kidd, The Secret Life of Bees:
Catch-up

Postby Catch-up » Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:52 pm

Figured it out! :D

“It is the peculiar nature of the world to go on spinning no matter what sort of heartbreak is happening.”
Catch-up

Postby Tonyblack » Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:53 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: Fail!
Tonyblack

Postby Catch-up » Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:55 pm

I love how he doesn't even come close! :lol:
Catch-up

Postby Bouncy Castle » Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:56 am

Hey Tony. Why is Bobcat only going home to Leo today? She waiting on test results or spay or summat?
Some are born great, some achieve greatness and some have greatness thrust upon them.

The rest of us are a bit crap.
Bouncy Castle

Postby Tonyblack » Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:04 pm

As far as I'm aware, she gets her op today and goes home tomorrow. Also Puma and Cougar and, I think Lynx get their boy bits removed. P&C go home tomorrow and Lynx (I think) goes home at the weekend.

And Ocelot is going home soon as well! :D There's a lady named Lawana, who has her own pet sitting service. She has cat sat for Shelly when she has been out of town and is a regular on chat. She was one of the ladies who helped Shelly with the treatment baths. Anyhow, she fell in love with Ocelot the first time she saw him and she dearly wanted to adopt him, but couldn't afford the $200 adoption fee as she has to get her puppy neutered. So we have been working on her in chat and I suggested that if it was only a case of the fee, I'd be happy to contribute towards it. Then others joined in and pretty soon we had, not only the adoption fee, but a good deal left to go to LAPS. Lawana was bowled over by it and cannot wait to get her "Oce-lot-of-lovings" home. It was a wonderful moment. :D
Tonyblack

Postby Penfold » Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:05 pm

Voted again Tony! :D
The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.
Penfold

Postby Bouncy Castle » Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:06 pm

Don't know that her puppy will think it's so wonderful!!
Some are born great, some achieve greatness and some have greatness thrust upon them.

Bouncy Castle

Postby Tonyblack » Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:10 pm

Bouncy Castle wrote:Don't know that her puppy will think it's so wonderful!!

Oh she knows cats and dogs so well and is certain that puppy and kitten will get on like un maison en flame. :lol:

Thanks Penners and anyone else voting. :clap:
Tonyblack

Postby Bouncy Castle » Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:34 pm

As I said before, I vote twice a day from 2 different machines (different ISP).

As I'm going away tomorrow, I will only be able to vote from my little notebook 'puter in Dorset, if the dongle will let me.

I am going to try and give Dan in the office instructions to vote from my computer and the other one on all days up to and including Christmas Eve!

Not cheating at all, really! ;) :oops:

Bouncy Castle

Postby Tonyblack » Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:36 pm

Bobcat (Bobbi), Puma, Cougar and Lynx (aka The Lynxtigator) went for their ops yesterday. Lynx had been to have his before but it was postponed as his x-ray showed something in his stomach that shouldn't be there - so Shelly went on poop watch to see if he'd pass it. They did another x-ray yesterday, before his snip and saw that the object was still there. The vet said that the choices were either to keep waiting for him to pass it, do major surgery to remove it or, there was a slim chance that he might baff it up when he had the pre-op meds.

Sure enough, he had the meds and the was sick and was seen trying to bury something. They investigated and found the thing he was trying to bury was a collar, which he had swallowed whole. :o His new momma is going to have to keep an eye on that boy because he is mischief with a capital M. :lol:
Tonyblack

Postby Catch-up » Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:39 pm

I'm still voting too! I see they're #2 right now. Hope they move up, or that the sponsor discovers the cheating.
Last edited by Catch-up on Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Catch-up

Postby Tonyblack » Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:51 pm

We actually passed the cheats, Susanne. They are now in 3rd place. There were several complaints made, including screenshots of both the site owner encouraging people to multiple votes and members bragging at voting ten times or more a day. :naughty:

It was interesting that the site owner then did 180° turn around and started quoting the rules that it was only one vote, per person, per day. I believe they must have received a warning from the judges.

The thing is - they prize money is obtained by the showing of adverts on the pages, so the more individual people who vote, the more exposure the adverts get. If it is the same person doing multiple votes, then the adverts are not getting that exposure. That's why it is perfectly acceptable to get other people such as friends, family and people you work with, to make individual votes.

The thing that galls me is the fact that the cheaters won a weekly competition during the event, for most votes in a week. That prize was worth $1000 to them and they got that through cheating. :evil:
Tonyblack

Postby Catch-up » Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:20 pm

That's such a shame. :( This is all for a good cause, why can't people play nicely?
Catch-up

PreviousNext

Return to The Broken Drum