(For General Discussion)
Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack
The Mad Collector
- Posts: 11134
- Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:48 am
- Location: Ironbridge UK
He willnae tak' a drink! I think he's deid! , on the other hand though A Midgie in yir hand is worth twa up yir kilt.
Who's Wee Dug
- Posts: 16122
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:31 pm
- Location: Stirlingshire, Scotland
“It is the peculiar nature of the world to go on spinning no matter what sort of heartbreak is happening.”
― Sue Monk Kidd, The Secret Life of Bees:
- Posts: 7383
- Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:19 am
- Location: Michigan, U.S.A.
Love the Bert&Ernie pic
- Posts: 8756
- Joined: Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:08 pm
- Location: Budapest, Hungary (and yes, I'm sure it's Budapest, not Bucharest)
It's about time Bert made an honest monster of Ernie!
Look, you've got it all wrong! You don't NEED to follow ME, You don't NEED to follow ANYBODY! You've got to think for your selves! You're ALL individuals!
Yes! We're all individuals!
- Site Admin
- Posts: 30009
- Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:29 pm
- Location: Cardiff, Wales
But will it keep Ernie from playing with his rubber duckie?
- Posts: 3321
- Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:28 pm
- Location: Boston, MA USA
Return to The Broken Drum
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Exabot [Bot], MSNbot Media and 10 guests