(For General Discussion)
Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack
The Mad Collector
- Posts: 10014
- Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:48 am
- Location: Ironbridge UK
He willnae tak' a drink! I think he's deid! , on the other hand though A Midgie in yir hand is worth twa up yir kilt.
Who's Wee Dug
- Posts: 14637
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:31 pm
- Location: Stirlingshire, Scotland
“It is the peculiar nature of the world to go on spinning no matter what sort of heartbreak is happening.”
― Sue Monk Kidd, The Secret Life of Bees:
- Posts: 6730
- Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:19 am
- Location: Michigan, U.S.A.
Love the Bert&Ernie pic
- Posts: 8747
- Joined: Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:08 pm
- Location: Budapest, Hungary (and yes, I'm sure it's Budapest, not Bucharest)
It's about time Bert made an honest monster of Ernie!
"Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to."
- Posts: 28814
- Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:29 pm
- Location: Cardiff, Wales
But will it keep Ernie from playing with his rubber duckie?
- Posts: 3183
- Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:28 pm
- Location: Boston, MA USA
Return to The Broken Drum
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Ghost, Google [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 14 guests