(For General Discussion)
Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack
measuring intelligence by exam results is like measuring digestion by turd length
- Posts: 8463
- Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:52 am
- Location: swansea south wales
That show made me laugh, RIP
He willnae tak' a drink! I think he's deid! , on the other hand though A Midgie in yir hand is worth twa up yir kilt.
Who's Wee Dug
- Posts: 13987
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:31 pm
- Location: Stirlingshire, Scotland
Not many of them left now.
"Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to."
- Posts: 28662
- Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:29 pm
- Location: Cardiff, Wales
If you can fill the unforgiving minute,
With sixty seconds worth of distance run,
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a man my son.
- Posts: 721
- Joined: Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:03 pm
- Location: Madrid
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
- Posts: 9387
- Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:07 am
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm
- Posts: 10321
- Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:07 pm
- Location: Dunheved, Kernow
The oldies are the best. RIP Bill.
Of all the forces in the universe, the hardest to overcome is the force of habit. Gravity is easy-peasy by comparison.
- Posts: 3156
- Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:51 am
- Location: nottinghamshire, uk
The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.
- Posts: 6815
- Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:59 am
- Location: Worthing
RIP, time to dig out the Dad's Army DVD's I think
The Mad Collector
- Posts: 9489
- Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:48 am
- Location: Ironbridge UK
Return to The Broken Drum
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], TurnitinBot [Bot] and 6 guests