Happy Birthday Del!

(For General Discussion)

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Re: Happy Birthday Del!

Postby ShadowNinjaCat » Sun May 05, 2013 3:51 pm

Happy belated birthday!! :D
“We are all in the gutter,but some of us are looking at the stars.”- Oscar Wilde
ShadowNinjaCat

Postby Del » Mon May 06, 2013 12:33 am

Oh thank you thank you thank you EVERYONE for all the wonderful and hilarious birthday wishes. I am on my phone on the bus to work so cant add all the hearts and hugs I want to.

I know some might take a simple birthday thread for granted but it thrilled and made me go all goosey the first time and still does.

Like I always say.... I am easy excited. :lol:

Dont have much time and I don't trust myself on the bus. Last week I completely missed my stop and had to backtrack. .. thank goodness it was on the way home.

I havent had much time to come online except for quick check ins to FBook to keep in contact with my oldest and H seems to snavel the PC when shes not at school and im not at work. High school assignments and homework here are mainly computer based.

As much as I love all your wishes I will wait until (maybe tonight) I can use the PC to send all my wishes to everyone else who has had birthdays... SO MANY!!!! Weren't our parents busy in... lets see. . 9 months before May....

I had a lovely birthday weekend and will fill you in more later.

Thank you thank you.
Just keep swimming... just keep swimming.. just keep swimming....
Del

Postby ChristianBecker » Mon May 06, 2013 5:35 am

Sorry, I seem to have missed this one.
Happy Birthday, Del.
ChristianBecker

Previous

Return to The Broken Drum