Abominations Unto Nuggan.

(For General Discussion)

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Re: Abominations Unto Nuggan.

Postby wicked woman » Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:31 pm

Definitely an abomination hnorwood. Especially the way we are mucked about and expected to be full of gratitude for it!
Of all the forces in the universe, the hardest to overcome is the force of habit. Gravity is easy-peasy by comparison.
wicked woman

Postby Sally » Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:32 am

White Lorries that you have to follow along mostly (almost) single track roads at about 35 miles a hour for nearly 10 miles and who don't pull over when there is an opportunity to do so to let the traffic behind pass are an Abomination Unto Nuggan!
Sally
Sally

Postby =Tamar » Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:03 pm

Skype's ruined, eh? That's going to cause problems for conventions where actors and authors were planning to Skype in.
=Tamar

Postby hnorwood » Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:36 am

Well, not quite - it's OK if you have the latest hardware. (Where have we heard that one before?)
Huge Neuroid

Angst-Lesspork
hnorwood

Postby Who's Wee Dug » Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:37 am

That's one of the reasons I hanging on to XP. :mrgreen:
He willnae tak' a drink! I think he's deid! , on the other hand though A Midgie in yir hand is worth twa up yir kilt.
Who's Wee Dug

Postby Sister Jennifer » Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:29 am

Empty taxi ranks are an Abomination Unto Nuggan!
Undead yes -
Unperson no!
Sister Jennifer

Postby janet » Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:10 am

Sally wrote:White Lorries that you have to follow along mostly (almost) single track roads at about 35 miles a hour for nearly 10 miles and who don't pull over when there is an opportunity to do so to let the traffic behind pass are an Abomination Unto Nuggan!

Know what you mean Sally :x Welcome to the forum! Why not tell us more about yourself on the Introduce Yourself thread?
Doctorum Adamus cum Flabello Dulci
janet

Postby janet » Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:26 pm

Exhausts which GO......just.......like.....THAT.......are an Abomination unto Nuggan. One moment you're driving a Berlingo, next minute a Centurion tank :x
:auto-swerve:
janet

Postby fids » Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:24 pm

That breakfast stromboli on the bake off was without doubt an abomination unto Nuggan
You may be a King or a simple road sweeper but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper
fids

Postby Catch-up » Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:38 pm

I feel for you Janet. My muffler is sounding a little rumbly too. It's just a matter of time.
“It is the peculiar nature of the world to go on spinning no matter what sort of heartbreak is happening.”
― Sue Monk Kidd, The Secret Life of Bees:
Catch-up

Postby Ghost » Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:43 pm

Catch-up wrote:I feel for you Janet. My muffler is sounding a little rumbly too. It's just a matter of time.
eat less fibre dear :lol:
Waxing is not a cure for lycanthropy
Ghost

Postby mirandashell » Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:44 pm

fids wrote:That breakfast stromboli on the bake off was without doubt an abomination unto Nuggan

The strawberry thingy was worse. It looked like an autopsy when he was making it and was raw when they ate it.
I wish I was a glow worm. A glow worm's never glum. Cos how can you be grumpy when the sun shines out your bum?

My Etsy shop!
https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/UmptyOriginals
Goth Umptys available now. Geeks and Princesses coming soon!
mirandashell

Postby janet » Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:24 am

mirandashell wrote:
fids wrote:That breakfast stromboli on the bake off was without doubt an abomination unto Nuggan

The strawberry thingy was worse. It looked like an autopsy when he was making it and was raw when they ate it.

Going to have to watch that now :shock:
janet

Postby Tonyblack » Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:43 pm

Companies that suggest you register their products online once you have purchased them are an abomination. :x

I went to register a Kenwood electric can opener (I'm finding it almost impossible to use a manual one) this morning and after a vert brief section asking for the product (which wasn't listed) and the model (which also wasn't listed) I got a whole load of questions about whether I was married, had children, how much I earned, when I renew my car insurance, how many bedrooms I have (?) etc. I got so annoyed that I wrote a complaint to their customer services. I wrote my address and there were two boxes one saying "Town" the other saying "City". So I left the town blank and wrote "Cardiff" in there city bit. I then get a message telling me I HAVE to fill in the town bit before I can proceed. :doh: So I filled that section in by saying "I live in a city, not a town, therefore I have not written a town in this section". Funny name for a town, but at least it got accepted. :roll:

These things where they pretend to be one thing while in fact they are just gathering data to sell to a 3rd party are truly an Abomination unto Nuggan. :naughty:
"Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to."
Tonyblack

Postby mirandashell » Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:21 pm

Oh yes. I never register or insure anything. Teaches me to be careful with stuff and if it breaks too soon I don't buy another one.
I wish I was a glow worm. A glow worm's never glum. Cos how can you be grumpy when the sun shines out your bum?

My Etsy shop!
https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/UmptyOriginals
Goth Umptys available now. Geeks and Princesses coming soon!
mirandashell

PreviousNext

Return to The Broken Drum