Abominations Unto Nuggan.

(For General Discussion)

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Re: Abominations Unto Nuggan.

Postby Who's Wee Dug » Wed May 08, 2013 6:51 pm

Bouncy Castle wrote:I get a tad miffed when the cashier comments on what I'm purchasing.

Is it the lacy undies that does it Bouncy. ;) :whistle: :whistle:
He willnae tak' a drink! I think he's deid! , on the other hand though A Midgie in yir hand is worth twa up yir kilt.
User avatar
Who's Wee Dug
Member
 
Posts: 13987
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:31 pm
Location: Stirlingshire, Scotland

Re: Abominations Unto Nuggan.

Postby jaznbonnie » Wed May 08, 2013 8:32 pm

Who's Wee Dug wrote:
Bouncy Castle wrote:I get a tad miffed when the cashier comments on what I'm purchasing.

Is it the lacy undies that does it Bouncy. ;) :whistle: :whistle:


Me having a laugh at Dug's comment is most probably an abomination unto Nuggan and will land me in a special section of the afterlife. ;) :lol:
Be careful what you wish for as you just might get it.
User avatar
jaznbonnie
Member
 
Posts: 986
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:17 pm
Location: Napa Valley, CA

Re: Abominations Unto Nuggan.

Postby MongoGutman » Wed May 08, 2013 10:36 pm

People who, when you make an obvious mistake that you obviously didn't mean to make say "What did you do that for?" with a straight face and humorous intent are an abomination unto Nuggan
Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change? ~~ Oddball
User avatar
MongoGutman
Member
 
Posts: 1225
Joined: Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:29 pm
Location: London UK

Re: Abominations Unto Nuggan.

Postby Sister Jennifer » Wed May 08, 2013 11:00 pm

^ Here! Here!

People that borrow your pen, put it in their mouth while using it then give it back to you are an Abomination Unto Nuggan.

Bloody hilarious Bouncy & Dug comments btw :D :D
Undead yes -
Unperson no!
User avatar
Sister Jennifer
Member
 
Posts: 2228
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:08 am
Location: Australia

Re: Abominations Unto Nuggan.

Postby ChristianBecker » Thu May 09, 2013 7:00 am

Using the Comic Sans font is an abomination unto Nuggan.
On with their heads! I'm the clown prince of fools
if you don't get the joke it's your loss
Love and laughter you see are the new currency
'cause greed's coinage is not worth a toss

Exile yourself to the unforgiving continent of Wraeclast!
User avatar
ChristianBecker
Member
 
Posts: 4049
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:21 pm
Location: Bingen

Re: Abominations Unto Nuggan.

Postby Tonyblack » Thu May 09, 2013 7:39 am

Times New Roman font as a default is an Abomination Unto Nuggan.
"Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to."
User avatar
Tonyblack
Moderator
 
Posts: 28671
Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:29 pm
Location: Cardiff, Wales

Re: Abominations Unto Nuggan.

Postby Bouncy Castle » Thu May 09, 2013 9:22 am

Arial Rounded MT Bold rocks!
Some are born great, some achieve greatness and some have greatness thrust upon them.

The rest of us are a bit crap.
User avatar
Bouncy Castle
Member
 
Posts: 11813
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:08 pm
Location: London

Re: Abominations Unto Nuggan.

Postby Who's Wee Dug » Thu May 09, 2013 11:24 am

Using the Comic Sans font is an abomination unto Nuggan


Use Comic with the sans font then it turns into a funny one. :mrgreen: :whistle: :whistle:
He willnae tak' a drink! I think he's deid! , on the other hand though A Midgie in yir hand is worth twa up yir kilt.
User avatar
Who's Wee Dug
Member
 
Posts: 13987
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:31 pm
Location: Stirlingshire, Scotland

Re: Abominations Unto Nuggan.

Postby Square12 » Fri May 10, 2013 2:28 am

An app I recently downloaded called QatQi is an abomination unto nuggan because it is eating my life! ( qat is a leaf that you can chew in lieu of coffee and pronounced CAT, qi is an alternate spelling of CHI, hence the name )

In fact all addictive word games are an abomination unto nuggan!
If you can fill the unforgiving minute,
With sixty seconds worth of distance run,
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a man my son.
User avatar
Square12
Member
 
Posts: 721
Joined: Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:03 pm
Location: Madrid

Re: Abominations Unto Nuggan.

Postby Quatermass » Fri May 10, 2013 6:12 am

Square12 wrote:An app I recently downloaded called QatQi is an abomination unto nuggan because it is eating my life! ( qat is a leaf that you can chew in lieu of coffee and pronounced CAT, qi is an alternate spelling of CHI, hence the name )

In fact all addictive word games are an abomination unto nuggan!


Not just word games. Jewel Quest and its ilk are Abominations unto Nuggan! Seriously, it's like what Ben 'Yahtzee' Croshaw said once. They're the game equivalent of crack!
"What have you been doing since you stole that antique TARDIS of yours, since you first landed on Skaro? Shouting 'Look at me!!! I'm not fighting a war!', while you battle the Daleks all the way through space and time."

-the Master
User avatar
Quatermass
Member
 
Posts: 5458
Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:58 am

Re: Abominations Unto Nuggan.

Postby wicked woman » Fri May 10, 2013 10:57 am

Husbands who don't ask what the doctor said are an abomination unto nuggen. Actually he said I was ok but husband does not know that. Because he did not ask! :x
Of all the forces in the universe, the hardest to overcome is the force of habit. Gravity is easy-peasy by comparison.
User avatar
wicked woman
Member
 
Posts: 3159
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:51 am
Location: nottinghamshire, uk

Re: Abominations Unto Nuggan.

Postby Ghost » Fri May 10, 2013 2:03 pm

Image Coughing fits are an abomination unto nuggen
User avatar
Ghost
Member
 
Posts: 3405
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:34 pm
Location: Blackcountry

Re: Abominations Unto Nuggan.

Postby Catch-up » Fri May 10, 2013 5:52 pm

wicked woman wrote:Husbands who don't ask what the doctor said are an abomination unto nuggen. Actually he said I was ok but husband does not know that. Because he did not ask! :x


Uh-oh. Has he figured out he's in trouble yet?
“It is the peculiar nature of the world to go on spinning no matter what sort of heartbreak is happening.”
― Sue Monk Kidd, The Secret Life of Bees:
User avatar
Catch-up
Member
 
Posts: 6363
Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:19 am
Location: Michigan, U.S.A.

Re: Abominations Unto Nuggan.

Postby wicked woman » Fri May 10, 2013 6:59 pm

Catch-up wrote:
wicked woman wrote:Husbands who don't ask what the doctor said are an abomination unto nuggen. Actually he said I was ok but husband does not know that. Because he did not ask! :x


Uh-oh. Has he figured out he's in trouble yet?

Nope.
Of all the forces in the universe, the hardest to overcome is the force of habit. Gravity is easy-peasy by comparison.
User avatar
wicked woman
Member
 
Posts: 3159
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:51 am
Location: nottinghamshire, uk

Re: Abominations Unto Nuggan.

Postby Square12 » Fri May 10, 2013 7:14 pm

People who stand blocking the pavement are an abomination unto nuggan.
If you can fill the unforgiving minute,
With sixty seconds worth of distance run,
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a man my son.
User avatar
Square12
Member
 
Posts: 721
Joined: Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:03 pm
Location: Madrid

PreviousNext

Return to The Broken Drum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: DaveC and 9 guests

cron