(For General Discussion)
Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack
You had me worried there! I saw the thread title and I thought something terrible had happened to our very own Wee Mad Arthur and was prepared to read the worst!
What a relief!
If all is not lost, then where is it?
- Posts: 912
- Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:00 pm
- Location: England
Simon, have you read I Shall Wear Midnight? Arthur is in that one as well.
"Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to."
- Posts: 28834
- Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:29 pm
- Location: Cardiff, Wales
I haven't read "Midnight" yet. I'm up to Jingo currently. Reading them in published order.
- Posts: 90
- Joined: Mon May 14, 2012 4:10 am
- Location: Sydney, Australia
He's also in Snuff, but it'll take you some more time to get there.
- Posts: 4130
- Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:21 pm
- Location: Bingen
I think it's great
- Posts: 8751
- Joined: Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:08 pm
- Location: Budapest, Hungary (and yes, I'm sure it's Budapest, not Bucharest)
Return to The Broken Drum
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot] and 8 guests