How do you feel today? 5

(For General Discussion)

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Re: How do you feel today? 5

Postby michelanCello » Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:46 am

Catch-up wrote:Go for it! She will have to bleach it and that will dry it out, but if it's going to be cut off at the next visit, who cares? Was she saying the blue would wear off in 3 weeks? If you liked it enough to redo it yourself then you can. If you don't, just have it trimmed off. Sorry it wasn't as easy as you'd hoped, but if you think it would be fun, you should do it! :D

My dad reacted unsupportively :( wasn't nice... but thanks, Suzanne, I'll still think about it :)

Con, have they still not moved out? Can't you at least ask them to clean up the place when somebody is visiting it?
Listen.
michelanCello

Location: Budapest, Hungary (and yes, I'm sure it's Budapest, not Bucharest)

Postby Dotsie » Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:32 am

Is your dad a hairdresser? Is he a stylist to the stars? No? Then feel free to partronise him for his lack of knowledge. You have much more experience of women's hair than he does.
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby Joolz » Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:35 am

Dotsie wrote:Pfft! Do it! :D I did all kinds of weird stuff to my hair when I was a student, it grows back ;)

Until the day it all falls out.... :lol:
Tune the world out, turn the radio up
Sing along to my freedom song
Joolz

Postby Dotsie » Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:39 am

I feel like that's me trying to provoke an argument between you and your dad :oops: Sorry! Not my business. But dads will disagree with everything their little princesses want, if we tell them about it first. If you really don't want to upset him but you still want to do it, you could twist your hair up on top of your head with the ends tucked in, every time you see him. Ignorance is bliss ;)
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby Dotsie » Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:39 am

Joolz wrote:
Dotsie wrote:Pfft! Do it! :D I did all kinds of weird stuff to my hair when I was a student, it grows back ;)

That hasn't happened yet :P
Dotsie

Postby Conforumist » Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:40 am

michelanCello wrote:
Catch-up wrote:Go for it! She will have to bleach it and that will dry it out, but if it's going to be cut off at the next visit, who cares? Was she saying the blue would wear off in 3 weeks? If you liked it enough to redo it yourself then you can. If you don't, just have it trimmed off. Sorry it wasn't as easy as you'd hoped, but if you think it would be fun, you should do it! :D

My dad reacted unsupportively :( wasn't nice... but thanks, Suzanne, I'll still think about it :)

Con, have they still not moved out? Can't you at least ask them to clean up the place when somebody is visiting it?

They will be there until June 30th at the latest. My guess is that they don't care how the place looks. We are doubtful that we will rent the place by July 1st. It needs too much work. We noticed that the main bedroom door has been replaced. How does one break a door??
The damage deposit we got will not even cover the repairs and cleaning. I'm sure this pretty normal, but it's new for us; and this was our home for 12 years. :(
The greatest things in life are not things.
Conforumist

Postby Joolz » Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:42 am

Dotsie wrote:
Joolz wrote:

That hasn't happened yet :P

Has for me...was sure it was the last white bleach job that did it.. :lol: :lol:
Tune the world out, turn the radio up
Sing along to my freedom song
Joolz

Postby The Mad Collector » Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:01 am

If you want to try it Mici go for it, you won't see your dad until it has grown out anyway, does he need to know?
One of those? Oh I'm sure I have one somewhere..

http://www.bearsonthesquare.com
The Mad Collector

Postby Bouncy Castle » Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:07 am

Honey, if having blue tips to the ends of your hair is the only rebellious thing you do as a youngster, your dad should count himself very lucky indeed. :D
Some are born great, some achieve greatness and some have greatness thrust upon them.

The rest of us are a bit crap.
Bouncy Castle

Postby raisindot » Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:29 pm

Most men stop doing that kind of stuff to their hair when they hit 30, because they know there's a good chance it WON'T grow back. :cry:
raisindot

Postby michelanCello » Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:17 pm

raisindot wrote:

Most men stop doing that kind of stuff to their hair when they hit 30, because they know there's a good chance it WON'T grow back. :cry:

Image :lol:

I tried it out with a spray... I love it :D it only doesn't show very much... I'd really like to post a picture of it now but I still don't know how to do that the easy way so.. sorry. I'm still undecided but thanks for all the advice :)
Listen.
michelanCello

Postby wicked woman » Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:33 pm

Bouncy Castle wrote:Honey, if having blue tips to the ends of your hair is the only rebellious thing you do as a youngster, your dad should count himself very lucky indeed. :D

That's so true. :lol:
Of all the forces in the universe, the hardest to overcome is the force of habit. Gravity is easy-peasy by comparison.
wicked woman

Postby Tonyblack » Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:33 pm

That's what she says? :o I thought her name was Norman.
"Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to."
Tonyblack

Postby michelanCello » Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:21 pm

Tonyblack wrote:That's what she says? :o I thought her name was Norman.

:lol: :lol:
Listen.
michelanCello

Postby Ghost » Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:31 pm

don't worry Norman I understand your pain
Ooh you cheeky little sea winkle
Ghost

PreviousNext

Return to The Broken Drum