Happy Birthday Haydee!

(For General Discussion)

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Re: Happy Birthday Haydee!

Postby Catch-up » Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:54 am

Raisin! :lol:
“It is the peculiar nature of the world to go on spinning no matter what sort of heartbreak is happening.”
― Sue Monk Kidd, The Secret Life of Bees:
Catch-up

Postby jaznbonnie » Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:07 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAYDEE!

Be careful what you wish for as you just might get it.
jaznbonnie

Postby Toothy » Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:11 pm

Happy birthday, Haydee!

If all is not lost, then where is it?
Toothy

Postby Del » Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:56 pm

Haydee had the MOST wonderful birthday. (as I am sure she will eventually tell you; when she gets more than a minute on the computer because M is doing school assignments at the moment). I have let her have catchup looks on my phone.

We had our celebration on Thursday the day before her official birthday as she had to go to her dads on the day after school, and though we were going to do the family party, her oldest sister had to work on Saturday at her new job so we had it Thursday night.

We covered our 'feature wall' in prints outs of Happy BIrthday Hayden and 13, etc. and had steak and my famous roast veggies for dinner. Her "Birthday Cake" was two cupcakes with a huge one and a three stuck in them (we dont much like cake) but that was good as she brought home an enormous cake from her fathers.

She got .... a proper poster of One Direction, a silver charm with 13 on it, a necklace with 13 on it, chocolates (hilarious because after she took them out of the box she had to eat them all because they kept LEAPING out of the box into the air :lol: ), bath smellies, a purple watch, a Monster High doll, an icing kit that you pipe out onto 'cookies' that sets and it makes keyrings, a gift voucher for a young ladies dress shop............. and............... DRUMROLL.............

OMG! OMG! OMG! The full set of Girlfriend magazines EACH devoted to a One Direction lad and each with a FULL SIZED poster of each gorgeous boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG! OMG! OMG!
:D :D :D

And the best part of all was coming on here and seeing all your posts! She feels SO very special and gets this crazy grin everytime she looks.

so

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAYDEE

Love Mum xxxxxxxxx ooooooooooo
Just keep swimming... just keep swimming.. just keep swimming....
Del

Postby Del » Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:20 pm

Raisin! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Actually............. the night BEFORE her birthday well not her actual birthday but her birthday according to us that being the Thursday not the Friday which was her actual birthday... there was this "Light Festival" at the high school (the high school she will be going to next year and its sort of attached to HER school but over the road) and it was only going from 6pm to 8pm and silly me told her ages ago we would go but then I found out that the Thursday (the day we were going to celebrate her birthday not her actual birthday) was the VERY DAY I HAD THE OFFICIAL HOUSE INSPECTION :o :o :o from the realtors so everything had to be perfect and OMG! I was up so late the night before and I was so tired and I still had so much to do for the Birthday the next day..... :o but she really wanted to go and I had promised...

so..........

I tried to talk her into walking because its only like a kilometer away but she said it would be dark when it finished so I gave in and as it turned out all the school parking lots were filled and all down our street which is the same street and we ended up parking our car like only 500 meters from our house ANYWAY!!!!! :roll: :roll: :roll: and walking the rest of the way....

And we got to the light festival.... and it looked amazing!!!!!! SO many people there and loads of free rides and a huge stage erected on the high school oval and wow so glad we came and wasn't it going to be fun!!!! so we sat down and watched some of the kids (like 5 and 6) do their stuff ... banging a drum over and over... yay! :roll: And I was going to get her some food but the line for it was like a million miles long and she SO wanted to go on a ride....so then we decided to stand in line and she got in line for the giant slippery slide and we had to wait for like HALF AN HOUR and finally she got a ride and I forgot to take a picture so she said I HAD to take a picture so we got in line to go on the cup 'n saucer ride and we had to line up in this REALLY REALLY LONG LINE and I had pulled a muscle in my back the night before and my back was screaming in pain but I waited with her, because she gets distracted by herself and kept getting out of line to say hi to friends and would have lost her place .... AND THEN I REALISED WHAT THE 'LIGHT' WAS ABOUT

OMG! :o :o :o IT WAS A GOD FESTIVAL!!!! :o :o :o And it was Halloween night and I found out they put these on every Halloween night so children wouldnt want to go trick or treating and worshipping the DEVIL!!! :twisted:

45 minutes!!!!!!!! We had to wait in line for FORTY-FIVE MINUTES with all these teenagers singing about god like it was rock and roll or rap AND ITS NOT! My back was hurting and my ears were bleeding and they ran around the crowd smiling and jumping up and down and CLAPPING!!!! and trying to get everyone to clap along with GOD too... and I bet God doesnt even LIKE rap music.

And Haydee finally got a ride (LIKE TEN SPINS AROUND THE TEACUP THING!!!)and I took like 100 photos and tried to drag her away after the ride but she had only had two rides so since I was by this time brain dead already I lined up with her for the chair ride and we waited ANOTHER 30 MINUTES with more God music and then we GOT TO THE GATE and the guy said ............ the guy said........... the guy said the RIDE WAS CLOSED !!!!!!! :o :o :o :( :( :( :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: and only the GOD children could go on the ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

And Haydee burst into tears and couldnt understand why the god children were allowed on and she had waited in line for so long and she wasnt allowed on!!!! :( :( :( :evil:

So we walked all the way back to our car, hungry and upset.... and drove home and we had to drive through this HUGE TSUNAMI... but our car floated all the way down the current INTO OUR FRONT YARD !!!! where we found this chicken wandering in the yard and like 30 eggs on the steps and so we had some eggs for dinner and when I went out to the backyard there were CROP CIRCLES in the back yard!!!!! OMG!

;)
Del

Postby Tonyblack » Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:27 pm

Here's another One Direction poster for Hayden. ;)

"Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to."
Tonyblack

Postby Bouncy Castle » Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:31 pm

Silly Tony. Take no notice of him.

Some are born great, some achieve greatness and some have greatness thrust upon them.

The rest of us are a bit crap.
Bouncy Castle

Postby Del » Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:53 pm

Silly silly silly billy Tony ! :lol:
Del

Postby Haydee » Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:29 am

Tonyblack wrote:Here's another One Direction poster for Hayden. ;)

You are Silly Tony :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I love Harry Styles and Zayn Mailk and love One Direction and Cody Simpson.
Haydee

Postby Haydee » Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:32 am

pip wrote:HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAYDEN :D :D :D

HARRY SAYS HI :D

AWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! Harry is so cute. gave a huge cuddle from me. :D :D
Haydee

Postby Haydee » Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:37 am

Thank you everyone for all the Messages and it was the best ever getting all the messages for my birthday :D :D :D :D :D :D :) :) :) :D
Haydee

Postby meerkat » Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:33 am

Haydee, sorry this is very late. HAPPY BIRTHDAY !

Meerkat xx
Just a meerkat from The Effing Forest
meerkat

Postby Haydee » Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:12 am

I don't mind Meerkat. I hope you are better soon.

PURPLE HUGS
Haydee

Postby ShadowNinjaCat » Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:31 pm

Happy Very Belated Birthday Haydee!! :D
“We are all in the gutter,but some of us are looking at the stars.”- Oscar Wilde
ShadowNinjaCat

Postby Broccolee » Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:29 pm

HAPPY (very belated) BIRTHDAY SWEETPEA!!!!
It´s still magic even if you know how it´s done.
Broccolee

Previous

Return to The Broken Drum