To be precise, I'm not interested in politicians private life, gossip or that sort of things.
1. Are any of your politicians being convicted for fraud, stealing or else, and if yes, are them still there?
2. Have any of your politicians being found out using the public money for their own personal luxury holidays, and if yes what happened next?
3. Do your hospitals have enough funds to be able to have the necessary equipment for the medical tests they might need?
4. What about architectural barriers, you know those that make the life of a person in a wheelchair a nightmare? Is your town a place where a person in a wheelchair could move around on his own?
5. Back to politicians, have any of them being accused of something but never trialed because all politicians protect each other by doing in a hurry a new law?
6. How people feel about the jails and conditions of them? Here from time to time they say there's too much people in there costing too much to the public (there's in program a new pardon in these days to have a lot of people out free - they did it a few years back and working in a newspaper kiosk I well remember seeing in the papers after very few days titles like : increase of robberies and stuff) and living in bad conditions because the cells are too little (that's what they say, but I think if they were put to work it would help the expense-problem, and being there it's a punishment for having done something bad, not an holiday - as long as human rights are guaranteed, I'm not thinking anything bad).
Sorry to bring up a serious subject but I'm pretty curious, so if anyone would share their thoughts...