Hate 'em
57%
Duh.....! Crocs?
13%

Total votes : 23

Postby cols » Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:20 pm

Can't stand them .
All my family swear by them but I just can't bring myself to wear them
anyhow I prefer to stay barefoot as much as possible so if it's really hot I just don't wear shoes
cols

Postby Tiffany » Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:14 pm

I think they are awful foot things. They draw your feet & make them smell.
My Son is a diabetic, he has special foot wear made for him, every time he needs new shoes. He has working boots, trainer type shoes & ordinary type shoes. He gets them free too.
Best wishes,
Tiff
Tiffany

Postby poohbcarrot » Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:13 am

"It's better to belong where you don't belong than not to belong where you used to belong,
remembering when you used to belong there"
-Sneebs
poohbcarrot

Postby Jason » Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:15 am

I have a pair we purchased on holiday a couple of years ago. The camp site was so wet (in the middle of July) that no other type of shoe was comfortable.

I now mostly use them when walking the dogs late at night when I can be bothered with proper tie up shoes. I find them easy to slip on and comfortable to wear.
TCOM-12 - Ludeum in tympanus
Editor Discworld Monthly
Jason

Postby Catch-up » Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:15 pm

I had to vote "Love 'em" even though I don't own any. They seem to be the only shoes that don't eventually make Thing 2's feet blistered. I do own a couple faux pair, one for the beach and one for gardening. I wouldn't call either pair exceptionally comfortable, but I've heard wearing the real thing makes all the difference in the world.

I've been thinking about getting a pair, especially since the online site currently has some Disney ones on clearance. Right now I usually wear Birkenstocks for comfortable summer-wear. They're a must when we go to Disney World because we walk so much! Why can't cute shoes be comfortable? :?
Catch-up

Postby Dotsie » Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:46 am

Catch-up wrote:Why can't cute shoes be comfortable? :?

The million dollar question!

As for crocs.... I don't really care. Sorry! I've just never really thought about them. How boring of me not to have an opinion for once :lol:
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby Exp. Date, the rat » Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:35 pm

I have tried on Cros, but just don't feel that good.

I have a pair of Teva Fi2's. Most comfortable sandals I have ever had. In fact I am on my second pair.
A legal Feegle? How could there be such a thing?
Today I feel like I am soaring like a tortoise!
Exp. Date, the rat

Postby swreader » Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:29 pm

CROCS have been a life-saver for me. I started wearing them when my right foot & ankle were in a brace (for 4 months) and I couldn't get my foot into any other shoe. My GP thinks they're very good because of the toe protection and the additional heel - especially designed for diabetics.
My only complaint (as I have told the charming people I have talked to at the CROCS US site) is that I wish they had more colors in the basic Cloud RX-- They used to have four--but I'd really like something besides electric blue or brown-- which I've been wearing for ages.

Wendy, can't imagine being allergic to them--are you sure it was the shoes? Still, considering the number of things I'm deathly allergic to (glucophage- standard diabetes medication) that no one else in the world is--I'll take your word for it.

I can't praise them highly enough--but be sure that you get real CROCS, not the knock-offs. There is a significant difference.
swreader

Postby Tina a.k.a.SusanSto.Helit » Thu May 14, 2009 8:25 pm

I do not own any Crocs yet... there is always the possibility with Fibromyalgia and foot pain.

However, I DO own a mess of Jibbits that I put in the button holes of my heavy duty shirt which I wear in layers with other things instead of having a "proper" winter coat. Layers work where I live because we never know what the devil the weather is going to be. Jibbits Rock! :D
Aha! So, Bob's yer uncle... very clever.
Tina a.k.a.SusanSto.Helit

Location: Byron IL USA and The Quirm School for Young People ... it's genetic, you know

Postby Tiffany » Fri May 15, 2009 1:04 pm

What are Jibbits, Tina :?: Never heard of them before :?:
Best wishes,
Tiff
Tiffany

Postby Tonyblack » Fri May 15, 2009 3:23 pm

Tiffany wrote:What are Jibbits, Tina :?: Never heard of them before :?:
Jibbitz are little plastic buttons that you can push into the holes in CROCS to decorate them. :wink:
"Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to."
Tonyblack

Postby Tiffany » Fri May 15, 2009 3:44 pm

Thankz Tony, now I know & aren't they cute too. :lol: :lol:
Best wishes,
Tiff
Tiffany

Postby chris.ph » Fri May 15, 2009 5:01 pm

and sad :roll:
measuring intelligence by exam results is like measuring digestion by turd length
chris.ph

Postby WannabeAngua » Fri May 15, 2009 7:53 pm

Crocs are simply awful, both to wear and look at. Only thing man made that's worse to wear are pearl thongs (which should be put on Amnestys list over torture devices) :evil:
There were no public health laws in Ankh-Morpork. It would be like installing smoke detectors in Hell.
- Feet of clay.
WannabeAngua

Postby big yan » Fri May 15, 2009 9:04 pm

men wearing crocs....

its just wrong!!
never trust a dog with orange eyebrows
big yan

PreviousNext

Return to The Broken Drum