How do you feel today? 4

(For General Discussion)

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Re: How do you feel today? 4

Postby Batty » Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:14 am

Bouncy Castle wrote:I had text with Del over the weekend, and she got the sickness bug that H. had,...

Get well soon, Chuck! Image
Going to my school was an education in itself. Which is not to be confused with actually getting an education (Schultz)
Batty

Postby Del » Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:43 pm

Bouncy Castle wrote:I had text with Del over the weekend, and she got the sickness bug that H. had, so missed the Opening Ceremony, and had to cancel M's birthday.

:evil:

Thanks Bouncy. Thanks guys.

Yeah ... what H had and MORE !!! My god I was so ill. Horrific. Daughter and sister wanted to cart me off to hospital but I put the yellow flag out and wouldnt let anyone near the house. Stupid. But then again I just couldnt imagine being laid up in the emergency room having my mouth and bottom exploding while I waited to be seen. On second thoughts maybe they would have rushed me in!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: I keep relapsing. Think I am well and then get sick again. Keep dehydrating. Have been on electrolite replacement for the last two days. :roll:

Work tomorrow. Ugh!

We had to cancel Morgan birthday weekend but we had it last night.
Just keep swimming... just keep swimming.. just keep swimming....
Del

Postby raptornx01 » Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:45 pm

Such wonderful mental imagery. :lol:
"The reason an author needs to know the rules of grammar isn't so he or she never breaks them, but so the author knows how to break them."
raptornx01

Postby Tonyblack » Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:46 pm

Del wrote:

We had to cancel Morgan birthday weekend but we had it last night.

That makes perfect sense all things considered. :)
"Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to."
Tonyblack

Postby Del » Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:55 pm

Morgan was originally so disappointed (as its H's weekend at her dads this weekend it would have meant waiting two weeks and I dont normally do big nights on school nights) so I described in minute detail the symptoms and effects of my illness :twisted: Morgan said I was just being evil saying things like that over the phone and hung up and Truly point blank refused to come anywhere near me for a few days. Worked! :lol:
Del

Postby wicked woman » Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:58 pm

Dear del, i am sorry you have been ill.

Dear del, i do not need all the messy details. I'm a mum, i know what D & V looks like.
Of all the forces in the universe, the hardest to overcome is the force of habit. Gravity is easy-peasy by comparison.
wicked woman

Postby Del » Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:07 pm

:lol: :lol: Yeah but Morgan didnt GET it.... she has a shocking phobia of throwing up. It was horrible when she got sick once or twice as a kid. She would have a massive panic attack if she thought she was going to be ill and I had to deal with that ON TOP of her being ill. Couldnt imagine her getting this. I needed to make her understand it wasnt just a bit of "Oh my tummy is a bit rumbly".

In any case she had a brilliant time last night.
Del

Postby Batty » Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:15 pm

Both ends, eh?

Is that linked to verbal diarrohea??? Image Image
Going to my school was an education in itself. Which is not to be confused with actually getting an education (Schultz)
Batty

Postby Del » Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:44 pm

:o :o

:angry-tappingfoot: :teasing-blahyellow:
Del

Postby Bouncy Castle » Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:47 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Some are born great, some achieve greatness and some have greatness thrust upon them.

The rest of us are a bit crap.
Bouncy Castle

Postby Del » Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:51 pm

NINE? Nine laughing smilies Bouncy? ........... nine? :angry-tappingfoot:

Huh!
Del

Postby Who's Wee Dug » Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:02 pm

Image Image
He willnae tak' a drink! I think he's deid! , on the other hand though A Midgie in yir hand is worth twa up yir kilt.
Who's Wee Dug

Postby Del » Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:35 pm

Et tu Dug????

Del

Postby Tina a.k.a.SusanSto.Helit » Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:48 pm

Who's Wee Dug wrote:Image Image

Oi quite like smilies. My computer just gave me the Big RED SCREEN of Portents of doom if I continued on here.

on the other side, I have been sick since June 26th, none of the interesting varieties, just run of the mill incredible pain in my middle and 5 different docs telling me it were all in my head. One actually offered to put me up in Psych eval for a couple weeks. Finally, my doctor came home from India and read the reports, one of which said I had a kidney stone. She sent me to Urologist and HE grabbed me and took me to the computer to show me that the RADIOLOGIST was wrong and I have TWO kidney stones. Now I have to find a good lawyer and get meself some Lawsuits going. (for perspective, July 2nd was the CT scan... I was hospitalized 2 times and booted twice, inferred to be nuts & August 6th is my surgery date.) 5 fecking malpractice suits... I cannot believe it. edit: did I tell you all this?
Aha! So, Bob's yer uncle... very clever.
Tina a.k.a.SusanSto.Helit

Location: Byron IL USA and The Quirm School for Young People ... it's genetic, you know

Postby Del » Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:17 pm

Yes you did tell us this Tina..... and its still shocking!!!!! Absolutely disgraceful. Have you passed those stones yet? Did they blast them into little ones first? (Thats what theydid for a mate of mine when he had them so they werent so big to pass).

Trouble is that when they are going on and on about it being in your head you get so damn angry that it DOES make you look a bit like a crazy woman while you are begging them to BELIEVE you. :evil: Terrible. All I can hope is that this is a road to recovery to you Tina. At least you now have a good doctor on your side and behind you all the way. (Nick his passport and burn it so he cant leave the country again mate)

Oi quite like smilies. My computer just gave me the Big RED SCREEN of Portents of doom if I continued on here.

Yeah I keep getting that warning alot lately.
Del

PreviousNext

Return to The Broken Drum