How do you feel today? 4

(For General Discussion)

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Re: How do you feel today? 4

Postby Catch-up » Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:22 pm

I hate that. We have had DVDs go missing too, but usually they're discovered in a blank case or Hubby's laptop bag, from taking them on a vacation. The missing CD was making me nuts yesterday. I have no idea where it could be and why is it the same band?! :?
“It is the peculiar nature of the world to go on spinning no matter what sort of heartbreak is happening.”
― Sue Monk Kidd, The Secret Life of Bees:
Catch-up

Postby Who's Wee Dug » Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:41 pm

Catch-up wrote:Ouch Dotsie! :( So sorry, I know how much that hurts.

I'm tired. Thing 2 was really campaigning hard to get out of school today and it took a lot of energy to stay patient and keep them moving so that we could leave in time. :roll: Woke up to a dead mouse too. Not necessarily a bad thing, glad kitty is doing her job, but not fun to deal with before I've had my caffeine.

Drove out to Hell yesterday to get some postcards for a stampy thing. :D On the way I wanted to listen to my Brian Setzer Orchestra and the CD is missing. I've only had one other CD disappear like that and it was also a BSO. :? No one would have borrowed it or tried to get rid of it, it's not in the case which is always kept in my car and it's not anywhere in the car. Weird!!

So Catch up you can say you've been to hell and back got the post card to prove it. :lol:
He willnae tak' a drink! I think he's deid! , on the other hand though A Midgie in yir hand is worth twa up yir kilt.
Who's Wee Dug

Postby Bouncy Castle » Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:51 pm

Dotsie wrote:Shame! My copy of Galaxy Quest is also missing. I blame aliens (they're accessing our cultural databases).

I bought that the other week, watched it, then gave it to my friend Mary to keep - her husband loves that sort of thing.

Wish you'd said earlier, I'd have given it to you, if you'd wanted it.
Some are born great, some achieve greatness and some have greatness thrust upon them.

The rest of us are a bit crap.
Bouncy Castle

Postby Dotsie » Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:53 pm

Poop! Never mind. I'll go to some film or other and find it eventually (although that will mean some other film to track down).
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby spideyGirl » Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:11 pm

Dotsie wrote:I slopped hot soup onto my thumb and it blistered :shock: Waaaah!

Ouchy! My lad put a staple through his finger the other day, boy was he frightened, he thought he was gonna lose his finger but I said its okay the staple will keep it in place :twisted:
spideyGirl

Postby Dotsie » Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:26 am

:lol: oh the puir wee thing!
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby wicked woman » Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:51 am

spideyGirl wrote:

Ouchy! My lad put a staple through his finger the other day, boy was he frightened, he thought he was gonna lose his finger but I said its okay the staple will keep it in place :twisted:

Poor boy, :( for him.
Thought I was the wicked woman round here.
Of all the forces in the universe, the hardest to overcome is the force of habit. Gravity is easy-peasy by comparison.
wicked woman

Postby Conforumist » Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:37 am

spideyGirl wrote:

..might as well put a few more in, and go dressed as Frankenstein for Halloween! :lol:
The greatest things in life are not things.
Conforumist

Postby Bouncy Castle » Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:18 am

Or an Igor, if you like Discworld! ;)
Some are born great, some achieve greatness and some have greatness thrust upon them.

The rest of us are a bit crap.
Bouncy Castle

Postby Catch-up » Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:59 am

Who's Wee Dug wrote:So Catch up you can say you've been to hell and back got the post card to prove it. :lol:

I have been to Hell, had lunch, enjoyed ice cream, chatted with the owner, bought goodies and back again. :D
“It is the peculiar nature of the world to go on spinning no matter what sort of heartbreak is happening.”
― Sue Monk Kidd, The Secret Life of Bees:
Catch-up

Postby spideyGirl » Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:18 pm

OH is taking laptop with him when he goes away this weekend :crying-yellow:
spideyGirl

Postby Dotsie » Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:17 am

Today I feel freezing. The boiler isn't working, we don't know why, so we've no heating or hot water. Nothing prepares you for an autumn day quite like a wash in cold water :shock:
Dotsie

Postby spideyGirl » Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:20 am

Dotsie wrote:Today I feel freezing. The boiler isn't working, we don't know why, so we've no heating or hot water. Nothing prepares you for an autumn day quite like a wash in cold water :shock:

Why do boilers always seem to stop working in winter, surely there is a major design flaw there somewhere? Hope it gets fixed soon.
spideyGirl

Postby Dotsie » Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:44 am

Ta. And I see you have tinternet, did OH leave the laptop?
Dotsie

Postby spideyGirl » Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:51 am

Dotsie wrote:Ta. And I see you have tinternet, did OH leave the laptop?

He's not gone yet :lol: , he leaves tomorrow and will be away for a couple of weeks. I have other devices but not as cosy as the laptop. Hey, have you got a laptop? if so get it on your lap, that will help keep you warm if its anything like mine :D
spideyGirl

PreviousNext

Return to The Broken Drum