(For General Discussion)
Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack
Prediction from 1931 and it's appears to be quite accurate in some ways. http://blogs.smithsonianmag.com/paleofu ... he-future/
He willnae tak' a drink! I think he's deid! , on the other hand though A Midgie in yir hand is worth twa up yir kilt.
Who's Wee Dug
- Posts: 14723
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:31 pm
- Location: Stirlingshire, Scotland
"The reason an author needs to know the rules of grammar isn't so he or she never breaks them, but so the author knows how to break them."
- Posts: 2254
- Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:03 am
- Location: South florida, US
“It is the peculiar nature of the world to go on spinning no matter what sort of heartbreak is happening.”
― Sue Monk Kidd, The Secret Life of Bees:
- Posts: 6767
- Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:19 am
- Location: Michigan, U.S.A.
Return to The Broken Drum
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 9 guests