(For General Discussion)
Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack
From me to, Happy ruby anniversay Mr and Mrs WW
He willnae tak' a drink! I think he's deid! , on the other hand though A Midgie in yir hand is worth twa up yir kilt.
Who's Wee Dug
- Posts: 14775
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:31 pm
- Location: Stirlingshire, Scotland
Be careful what you wish for as you just might get it.
- Posts: 986
- Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:17 pm
- Location: Napa Valley, CA
- Posts: 3548
- Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:15 pm
- Location: Yorkshire, UK
Hope you have a wonderful celebration.
“It is the peculiar nature of the world to go on spinning no matter what sort of heartbreak is happening.”
― Sue Monk Kidd, The Secret Life of Bees:
- Posts: 6774
- Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:19 am
- Location: Michigan, U.S.A.
Happy anniversary to both of you!
If all is not lost, then where is it?
- Posts: 917
- Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:00 pm
- Location: England
Congrats to the both of you.
“We are all in the gutter,but some of us are looking at the stars.”- Oscar Wilde
- Posts: 3672
- Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:01 pm
- Location: South Africa
Gefeliciteerd! Enjoy your the celebration to get a good start into your 5th decennium!
- Posts: 4137
- Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:21 pm
- Location: Bingen
Return to The Broken Drum
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot], Sister Jennifer and 9 guests