Psychological Quiz

(For General Discussion)

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Postby cols » Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:37 pm

The bear is brown and small and cute and cuddly. he looks a lot like the bear in A1 Artificial intelligence. He's all alone so I pick him up and comfort and reassure him , I'll keep him safe while we search for his mum who's probably much bigger than me but my fear of the possiblities of her not taking to kindly to me holding her babe are over ridden by my instinct to protect this little creature.
cols

Postby poohbcarrot » Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:17 am

The bear represents your mother. If it's a big, ferocious bear and you are scared of it, then you felt the same way about your mother. And vica versa.

Cols and her mum are friends and she looks after her bear/mother.

Wannabeangua's bear/mother at first tries to look scary (maybe she shouted a lot) but not really. Her bark is bigger than her bite. She helps her mother when she's sick.

Mspanners commits matricide with his bear/mother, stabbing it with his bayonet. But, like King Felmet in Wyrd Sisters, he is haunted by the slaying and spirals down into a guilt-ridden Hell of his own making. :twisted:

Question 5

You find a key on the ground. Describe the key. What do you think it opens? Do you pick it up?
"It's better to belong where you don't belong than not to belong where you used to belong,
remembering when you used to belong there"
-Sneebs
poohbcarrot

Postby mspanners » Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:14 am

I descent into the pits of Hell, landing in a pool of scalding Oil I look around and see vague figres of obscene creatures prancing and gibbering... they are making vile gestures at Me.

I stumble about in the fiery pit, the Oil burns my lags...

I look down and spot the outline of a Key in the Oil.

I reach down thrusting My hand into the Bubbling liquid and retrieve the Key, it is a Wrought Iron key so heavy that I can just lift it with one hand, which is strange as it is only Five to Six inch long... cast into the Key are Skulls and Snakes.

I look around to see if I can find an exit that it will fit but the pit has no exit.... then an idea grabs Me and I press the Key to My forehead.....

A foot kicks Me in the ribs.....

"Wake up! Wake up! The Allies are coming, Man you posts!!"

I am back in the Trench and stand to My MG42, I pull back the cocking Leaver and site the Gun on the Cross Road....

Thank God I was only dreaming.....

I reach over to pick up a Hand Granade but feel the soft fabric of a Teddy Bear...........

I laugh and laugh and.............

The End.
Last edited by mspanners on Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
mspanners

Postby Dotsie » Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:14 am

This is a really funny thread! :lol: Some of the answers are far too freaky (you know who you are!)

poohbcarrot wrote:Dotsie

Saying the trees are in rows means your life at the moment is boring. Saying you want to leave the forest means you want to change your life and do something else. Every now and then something briefly interests you but for the most time you ain't a happy bunny. You also wear the trousers in your relationship.

:lol: about the trousers! Mr Dotsie would love this. It's all wrong by the way, but no worries :wink: Giving up work 15 months ago has made me happier than I have been in years!
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby chris.ph » Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:38 pm

theres a very active imagination running around desperately seeking an outlet , iwonder who that is :lol: :lol:
measuring intelligence by exam results is like measuring digestion by turd length
chris.ph

Previous

Return to The Broken Drum