Del wrote:Must be rubbing off on her Q
Del wrote:My dad was SUCH a safety sam ! He would turn off the power to the house if we went out for the day. We were drilled about the time Mrs S's nightgown caught fire on the heater, or when the Thompsons boy got his arm caught in the washing mangle, etc. We had every electrical item in OUR house in perfect condition because Mum and Dad knew so many people who had died. It was real. We had one house where you had to turn on the toilet light to get the powerpoints to work in the dining room.
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], MSNbot Media and 10 guests