what made you sad today

(For General Discussion)

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Re: what made you sad today

Postby Tina a.k.a.SusanSto.Helit » Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:48 pm

I don't know what is going on with me. I could still be recovering from the whole taking pounds of pills (my own and feckshite doctors who didn't have a clue prescriptions) and being a hour or so late with my Thyroid meds. Not sure, just sitting in the bottom of my Oubillette of despair. Not much desire to do anything or even exist. 6 weeks of doctors and nurses all questioning me about every pill I take and every move I make, has me really kerfumpled inside.

Just knowing that I am old now and it is going to keep getting worse is making me question this whole life thing. If this is all there is, then perhaps "going away" is the answer. I have so many surgeries ahead and rehab, I just don't think I am strong enough for it. I hope I break out of this soon.
Aha! So, Bob's yer uncle... very clever.
Tina a.k.a.SusanSto.Helit

Location: Byron IL USA and The Quirm School for Young People ... it's genetic, you know

Postby ChristianBecker » Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:01 pm

I hope that, too.
Remember, once you decide to "go away", there's no coming back.
On with their heads! I'm the clown prince of fools
if you don't get the joke it's your loss
Love and laughter you see are the new currency
'cause greed's coinage is not worth a toss

Exile yourself to the unforgiving continent of Wraeclast!
ChristianBecker

Postby Del » Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:03 pm

Oh Tina. :(

(((((((((A million billion hugs)))))))))

Lets get something settled first.... you are NOT old ! Old is like 90 something... I may concede to 80 something !

You have been through a mountain of pain and mucking around lately and that is so very wearing and it can beat you down.

If THEY thought you were finished they wouldnt be wasting the pills and such like on you for a start! ;)

You are right... it most probably IS due to your pills being late or a multitude of others very valid reasons that you are SO down. Did anyone tell you that about three days after surgery you can hit a VERY depressed stage? Its not unusual. I have seen it with my sisters, my mum, my dad. Even surgery that went well and left little pain. Honey hang in please.

Promise me please that if you are still in this black place when you log off you will call someone. A good friend who can come over or give you hugs down the phone line? A telephone helpline? Please. Or call your doctor or the hospital to talk to someone and be honest how you are feeling. Is there anyone there with you who can give you a gentle hug and a hot cup of tea? (Scientific fact it fixes most things).

I know you have alot in front of you but it WILL get better I swear.

You have massive huge hugs and all my love flying straight across the big pond right now Tina.
Just keep swimming... just keep swimming.. just keep swimming....
Del

Postby chris.ph » Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:01 pm

nothing i can say tina just get well soon
measuring intelligence by exam results is like measuring digestion by turd length
chris.ph

Postby Who's Wee Dug » Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:32 pm

You just got to keep looking for the blue light at the end of the tunnel Tina, it is there just take off the shades.Image
He willnae tak' a drink! I think he's deid! , on the other hand though A Midgie in yir hand is worth twa up yir kilt.
Who's Wee Dug

Postby Del » Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:48 pm

We will all light a candle to show you the way Tina. Its a veritable bonfire hun. ;)

candle.jpg
Just keep swimming... just keep swimming.. just keep swimming....
Del

Postby Batty » Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:11 pm

ImageHang in there, Tina!
The fact that people here would miss you, means that you are not alone. Only YOU can fill the Tina sized hole, that means so much to us.
Going to my school was an education in itself. Which is not to be confused with actually getting an education (Schultz)
Batty

Postby Catch-up » Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:16 pm

Tina, hang in there. I know you're going through a lot right now, but you will come out the other side of this. And you are NOT old!
“It is the peculiar nature of the world to go on spinning no matter what sort of heartbreak is happening.”
― Sue Monk Kidd, The Secret Life of Bees:
Catch-up

Postby Who's Wee Dug » Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:14 pm

That little girl who had gone missing has been found :( , but it's not good news that gallows that was in an earlier post could be put to good use now. :twisted:
He willnae tak' a drink! I think he's deid! , on the other hand though A Midgie in yir hand is worth twa up yir kilt.
Who's Wee Dug

Postby ShadowNinjaCat » Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:35 pm

Hang in there Tina,I hope you get well soon.
“We are all in the gutter,but some of us are looking at the stars.”- Oscar Wilde
ShadowNinjaCat

Postby Dotsie » Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:36 pm

Tina, do NOT go away. You're just starting to get better, trust me it will all be alright.
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby Tonyblack » Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:39 pm

More *HUGS* from me.
"Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to."
Tonyblack

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:03 pm

As many Purple Ones as you want hunny
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby Who's Wee Dug » Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:09 pm

That little girl who was missing,they have found a body :( and arrested her Grandmothers boyfriend after a witness report ,that gallows that was shown in an earlier post seems a good idea now. :evil:
Who's Wee Dug

Postby wicked woman » Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:07 am

Hugs Tina. There is lot's of light at the end of your tunnel.

Dreadful about poor Tia, her family must be devastated.
Of all the forces in the universe, the hardest to overcome is the force of habit. Gravity is easy-peasy by comparison.
wicked woman

PreviousNext

Return to The Broken Drum