(For General Discussion)
Moderators: Toothy, Tonyblack, Jason
The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.
- Posts: 5898
- Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:59 am
- Location: Worthing
It must be worth half a bottle of Jack
A poster outside one shop urged people to Dig For Victory, as if it were some kind of turnip.
- Posts: 8797
- Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:23 pm
- Location: Groningen, The Netherlands
Wahooh! If it's delayed timing, surely the overall time doesn't count? A full bottle or not at all Joolz!
"Veni, Veci ....Vetinari!"
- Posts: 13206
- Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:32 pm
- Location: Wilberfoss East Riding Yorkshire
measuring intelligence by exam results is like measuring digestion by turd length
- Posts: 7930
- Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:52 am
- Location: swansea south wales
Million to one chances crop up nine times out of ten...
- Posts: 7589
- Joined: Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:08 pm
- Location: Budapest, Hungary (and yes, I'm sure it's Budapest, not Bucharest)
Return to The Broken Drum
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], hnorwood and 4 guests