what is the most evil thing youve done at school or work

(For General Discussion)

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

what is the most evil thing youve done at school or work

Postby chris.ph » Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:08 pm

i used to make smoke bombs and regularly set them off :lol:
measuring intelligence by exam results is like measuring digestion by turd length
chris.ph

Postby Tonyblack » Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:28 pm

:oops: I used to jam half a ruler in one of the toilet cisterns and let the boys toilets flood. :oops:
"Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to."
Tonyblack

Postby Tiffany » Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:13 pm

Not just me, but our whole class used to make our form teachers life a misery on the 1st April. We were :twisted: poor lady, luckilly she had a sense of humour.
Best wishes,
Tiff
Tiffany

Postby The_Discworldaholic » Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:17 pm

two things come to mind shrink wrap over the ladies toilet lol, oh the screams plesant memories :) and well i didnt do it but was there, when i used to be a carpet fitter many years ago, an initiation cerimony they used to do was to glue the trainees balls and that area in general with F3 sticko bond floor adishive (water soluable i must add) lol they tried it on me but ha a heard of elephants couldnt of kept me pionned down i nearly broke one lads arms gettin away lol... oh those were the days :)
The_Discworldaholic

Postby Batty » Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:28 pm

I was pretty tame in comparison.
Whilst at primary school my sister and I used to put drawing pins under the wheels of a certain teacher's car. Unfortunately the pins weren't long enough to do any damage, and we used to pick them up again after she had driven off in case anyone else trod on them and hurt themselves.
We also wet the chalk used on the blackboard and I put glue on the music teacher's chair.
I was foiled when he took so long to sit down that the glue had dried.

The only other thing that springs to mind was stuffing blotting paper in to the ink wells.
Going to my school was an education in itself. Which is not to be confused with actually getting an education (Schultz)
Batty

Postby Tiffany » Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:19 pm

The boy sat behind me in class in junior school used to put my plaits in his ink well, nasty boy. :twisted: I threw my ink well at him & got sent to the headmaster. :(
Best wishes,
Tiff
Tiffany

Postby Byakuran » Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:02 am

Lol, not hand in a homework assignment. I'm a good boy!!!! :oops:

Haha just kidding, I "accidentally" filled someone's bag with soil in the school cloakroom :)
DRINK COFFEE - Do stupid things faster with more energy!
Byakuran

Postby Dotsie » Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:39 am

I can't think of anything :oops: Luckily I've gone back to Uni so there's still time :twisted:
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby DivingBudgie » Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:20 am

Where to start?

Throwing fruit around a classroom (the teacher was absent) I ended up as a teacher in the room many years later and the chalkboard still had this circular mark and smear from the orange that hit it and slide down. I used to smile everytime I say that, made my day(s) years later.

Two boys decided to hide in a cupboard and spring out to suprise a teacher on 1st April. I slid (quietly) a broom handle across the cupboard to prevent this and wrote a note for the teacher. The teacher and I then acted as if the boys were not there despite the muffled cries from the cupboard. oh the hilarity of the event as the boys had told me to tell him they had gone surfing for the day. He put on a good performance as "irate teacher about to suspend boys". It was a very small year 12 class.

Same absent teacher (turns out the pub was too close and too inviting) was our science teacher and left us in the lab one lesson. So out came the tea and biscuits, using the lab equipment we made tea in the glass beakers.

Then another time (it took a while for them to get rid of him) we sent up an electrical device which the boys damaged enough to get a current through. Much mirth as we zapped passer bys. :oops: We did not fully understand the killing capacity of electricity.

I was also a complete bitch to one boy for which I am truly sorry and would like to take it back if I could. I was an appalling 14 year old. :roll:

Back in the semi dark ages of feminine hygiene there were these devices with cremated the offending objects and one lunch, tired and not wanting to do double english a group of us overloaded on and set off the fire alarms.

Apart from that lie, cheat and kiss boys in the secret corners. We did get permission to have a home room in year 11, in which we could play music etc at recess and lunch, which promptly became the truth and dare room followed rather shortly by the no longer the year 11 room. :shock:

Now as a teacher I tell the kids there is not much they could think of doing that I have not already done.
:D
"The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity." --Harlan Ellison
DivingBudgie

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:06 pm

I was quite good at school really - the only time I got a slap (this is when teachers could hit the kids within reason & not the other way around which seems to have no brakes at all - most unfair) I was framed by my ex-best friend and it was so traumatic I can't remember what the hell I got slapped for except it wasn't my fault! :evil:

I did give the entire 'infants' school the mumps just about, but that wasn't my fault either. My Mum got a real mouthful from Sr. Elizabeth the headmistress though - for sending me to school with a temperature of 103 degrees! :P
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby chris.ph » Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:02 pm

just remembered a good one from the navy a baby chef asked wot was good for nappy rash and we told him to put flour onit , youcould here him squeal when it turned into wallpaper paste :twisted: :lol:
measuring intelligence by exam results is like measuring digestion by turd length
chris.ph

Postby DivingBudgie » Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:12 am

Jan Van Quirm wrote:I was quite good at school really - the only time I got a slap (this is when teachers could hit the kids within reason & not the other way around which seems to have no brakes at all - most unfair) I was framed by my ex-best friend and it was so traumatic I can't remember what the hell I got slapped for except it wasn't my fault! :evil:

I was caned once for not being able to read a word the teacher had written on the board. It was a hot day, there were 45 of us in a grade 2 class she wrote the word and told us what it was then we had to repeat it one at a time I was about 30th and had drifted off into daydream land well before she got to me. She lined us all up (my fellow daydreamers and I) and whacked us making us say the word as she did. i can not remember the word but like you remember the whack.
"The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity." --Harlan Ellison
DivingBudgie

Postby Tonyblack » Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:38 am

:lol: I was always getting caned/dapped/slapped/hit with a busen burner tube - that's what comes of going to an all boys school run by sadistic monks. I seldom actually deserved the punishment - it was usually doled at on a whim. Indeed, you always knew when you were going to get caned by the one guy if he was smiling. If he wasn't, he'd just tell you off.

My mate an I once stole the teacher's size 12 dap (plimsole) that he used for whacking with and burned it. :lol:
"Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to."
Tonyblack

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:56 pm

So what we're saying is that slapping/caning/rulering etc really taught us nothing about the 'crime' - except how to avoid getting another leathering and respect force rather than reason... :roll:

I think it's very telling how the clerical teachers' favoured punitive 'instruments' varied so sinisterly from the secular staffs Tony - they were generally much nastier and far more vicious.

Maybe it's because of the concept of 'abuse of the flesh' to shrive the soul in certain religious establishments... All I know is that a slap of the hand really does 'hurt me as much as it hurts you' so in a way you share the shame albeit in a very twisted way - using a cane or ruler or strap *shudders* is much too excessive for any 'wrong-doing' a kid can get up to, and really perverted too. :evil:
No wonder I went right off organised religion :x

And yet in this enlightened age we have 'children' who kill and torture for fun and who've often never had a hand (or club substitute) raised to them seemingly - so much for a civilised approach to discipline at home and school. Damned if you do and damned if you don't I suppose. :( Spare the rod and spoil the child does make some sense in retrospect - maybe they should bring back conscription as boot camps/strict regimentation seems to realign thinking in habitual delinquents more successfully, but then that seems to quash the spirit - rambling now & I haven't even touched the gin yet... Oh what a good idea! :lol: One way you can enjoy caning! :twisted:
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby Dotsie » Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:02 pm

Well not all children are badly behaved of course, which just leads me to believe that the parents who would have become "hitters" (maybe this is how they were disciplined themselves) don't actually know how to discipline a child without causing pain. So they do nothing & these feral teenagers are the result. Or maybe they just don't care.

Monks & nuns - :roll: Going to heaven I suppose, every one of them. Maybe heaven is where we get to beat them up for a change? :twisted:
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Next

Return to The Broken Drum