Discworld Beers

(For General Discussion)

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Re: Discworld Beers

Postby Who's Wee Dug » Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:55 pm

Just don't leave the empties in your room bin or you could be charged corkage ££. :shock: :(
He willnae tak' a drink! I think he's deid! , on the other hand though A Midgie in yir hand is worth twa up yir kilt.
Who's Wee Dug

Postby KarenM » Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:07 pm

Bouncy Castle wrote:I don't see how they can stop you, Karen, if you take it back to your room, and a few friends along with you!

I'm just telling you the official line, what you all decide to do is up to you :)

K
KarenM

Postby The Mad Collector » Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:28 pm

Absolutely Karen, and we will of course not compromise your position by letting you know of any decent alcohol going or escapes to really good pubs should such things occur ;)
One of those? Oh I'm sure I have one somewhere..

http://www.bearsonthesquare.com
The Mad Collector

Postby KarenM » Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:54 pm

The Mad Collector wrote:Absolutely Karen, and we will of course not compromise your position by letting you know of any decent alcohol going or escapes to really good pubs should such things occur ;)

Ahhhh welll you see, it would be best if you are making any escapes for me to follow you all just to check you're OK ;)

I wouldn't want you getting lost or anything!

K
KarenM

Postby wicked woman » Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:58 pm

KarenM wrote:
The Mad Collector wrote:Absolutely Karen, and we will of course not compromise your position by letting you know of any decent alcohol going or escapes to really good pubs should such things occur ;)

Ahhhh welll you see, it would be best if you are making any escapes for me to follow you all just to check you're OK ;)

I wouldn't want you getting lost or anything!

K

:lol:
Of all the forces in the universe, the hardest to overcome is the force of habit. Gravity is easy-peasy by comparison.
wicked woman

Postby Who's Wee Dug » Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:24 am

I won't be able to try them at the Con now, I have to wait and see if Paul gets down to Hogwatch with some.
He willnae tak' a drink! I think he's deid! , on the other hand though A Midgie in yir hand is worth twa up yir kilt.
Who's Wee Dug

Postby Del » Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:11 pm

Who's Wee Dug wrote:Feegled this from the Cunning one's site about the beer names here is the four labels.

http://www.discworldales.co.uk

I look forward to trying them at the Con. :D

No offence..... but I thought some of the forums suggestions were better than those.

Karen wrote:I'm just telling you the official line, what you all decide to do is up to you

Funny.... when I was younger, I remember those exact words uttered by our bus tour director during a late night party when she popped her head into a room of about ten of us when we were staying in a chalet in the Swiss Alps.
Just keep swimming... just keep swimming.. just keep swimming....
Del

Postby boogieonbabe » Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:57 pm

HI all -
ive just put up my 3 Discworld beers for sale on ebay if anyone is interested
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/160959854787? ... 1555.l2649
boogieonbabe

Postby Batty » Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:43 pm

What? Not even a 'Hey, I've been lurking for a while now, and thought I'd post that I've a few beers for sale on ebay? ... AND I've been a fan of Terry's for years ...'??? :confusion-shrug:
Going to my school was an education in itself. Which is not to be confused with actually getting an education (Schultz)
Batty

Postby Jason » Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:56 pm

boogieonbabe wrote:HI all -
ive just put up my 3 Discworld beers for sale on ebay if anyone is interested
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/160959854787? ... 1555.l2649

Firstly welcome to the site. We don't normally let people advertise products for sale as their first post! Just because we don't know who you are.

Hopefully you'll stay around for a while. Why not visit the Welcome and Introduce Yourself Page and let us know a bit about you.
TCOM-12 - Ludeum in tympanus
Editor Discworld Monthly
Jason

Previous

Return to The Broken Drum