More about everybody!

(For General Discussion)

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Re: More about everybody!

Postby jaznbonnie » Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:33 pm

Del wrote:Maybe they ARE aliens.... and this is their way of inci... um... insipi... insinu.... getting in amongst us like they are normal and stuff. Dug is always down the pub! Mingling with the humans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o And WHAT does Dotsie do huh? Huh? Huh? Microbiology and stuff with microscopes and ... things! :o :o :o OMG! The PERFECT cover to find what we are made of!

They say "you are what you eat." If so than I must be an amalgam of wine and chocolate. Just saying, so as to assist the aliens and keep them from probing into my dietary habits. ;)
Be careful what you wish for as you just might get it.
jaznbonnie

Postby The Mad Collector » Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:34 pm

Del wrote:But but but .. thier little thingies under thier avatars both say 28th! :?

The forum started on that weekend? Never knew that! So how many were here "in the beginning"? Founding members so to speak.

Their start dates are adjusted for you to Australian time, Dug actually joined on the 27th and Dotsie on the 28th UK time. The forum started properly on the 25th, which is when Tony and about 30 others joined almost all of which apart from Sharlene don't post anymore, before that there was only Jason and Terryadmin
One of those? Oh I'm sure I have one somewhere..

http://www.bearsonthesquare.com
The Mad Collector

Postby Tonyblack » Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:15 pm

Jason came on to the Cunning Artificer's site and told us of this new site, and a bunch of us joined then. We had a lot of teething problems at the start and that put a lot of people off I think. Don't forget Bickaxe, Chuckie and Watchman44, who still post fairly frequently. ;)
"Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to."
Tonyblack

Postby Who's Wee Dug » Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:09 pm

I thought about it for a day or so before I jumped in, as I was and still am posting on the Cunning Artificer's site. :mrgreen:
He willnae tak' a drink! I think he's deid! , on the other hand though A Midgie in yir hand is worth twa up yir kilt.
Who's Wee Dug

Postby chuckie » Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:21 am

I don't post very often but I do check in almost every day.
I love reading the posts after a long day at work :)
Susan did an unusual thing and listened. that's not an easy task for a teacher.
chuckie

Postby Tonyblack » Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:17 am

chuckie wrote:I don't post very often but I do check in almost every day.
I love reading the posts after a long day at work :)

Always good to see you, chuckie! ;)
"Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to."
Tonyblack

Postby Dotsie » Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:30 am

Del wrote:Maybe they ARE aliens.... and this is their way of inci... um... insipi... insinu.... getting in amongst us like they are normal and stuff. Dug is always down the pub! Mingling with the humans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o And WHAT does Dotsie do huh? Huh? Huh? Microbiology and stuff with microscopes and ... things! :o :o :o OMG! The PERFECT cover to find what we are made of!

Busted! Actually, can't remember what made me join. I think it was just complete coincidence that I googled Tel & this site came up.
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby Dotsie » Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:31 am

jaznbonnie wrote:

They say "you are what you eat." If so than I must be an amalgam of wine and chocolate. Just saying, so as to assist the aliens and keep them from probing into my dietary habits. ;)

Your bottom is safe from me ;)
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby Bouncy Castle » Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:08 pm

:shock:

Thank the lord for small mercies!!
Some are born great, some achieve greatness and some have greatness thrust upon them.

The rest of us are a bit crap.
Bouncy Castle

Postby jaznbonnie » Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:29 pm

Dotsie wrote:
jaznbonnie wrote:

Your bottom is safe from me ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Be careful what you wish for as you just might get it.
jaznbonnie

Postby Sister Jennifer » Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:11 am

^ You guys are crazy... I like it!

My name's Julie. I started reading TP close to 20 yrs ago. I'm a nurse, I'm currently doing a stint in Maternity, which is amazing. Quite a privilege to be a (small) part during this life-changing time for women/couples. I've got a few days off work at the moment, I hurt my back shifting painters trestles at home. Yes, we are renovating... Gods help me. We're almost done though :dance: . I'm married to a nice man called Ed and we have 3 beautiful kids, 2 girls & a boy. Rockhampton has been a good place to raise kids but further down the track we're thinking of moving. I'm interested in lots of things, variety is truly the spice of life. A major goal is to travel more.

I may have said this at some other time but it bears repeating. It's been a real treat to meet you all, I'm glad to see fellow Harper Collins boardies here who are all lovely, lovely people.
Undead yes -
Unperson no!
Sister Jennifer

Postby Dotsie » Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:04 pm

Nice to meet you Julie :D I thought you'd be a nun :P (just kidding)
Dotsie

Postby Del » Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:46 pm

Sister Jennifer wrote:^ You guys are crazy... I like it!

My name's Julie. I started reading TP close to 20 yrs ago. I'm a nurse, I'm currently doing a stint in Maternity, which is amazing. Quite a privilege to be a (small) part during this life-changing time for women/couples. I've got a few days off work at the moment, I hurt my back shifting painters trestles at home. Yes, we are renovating... Gods help me. We're almost done though :dance: . I'm married to a nice man called Ed and we have 3 beautiful kids, 2 girls & a boy. Rockhampton has been a good place to raise kids but further down the track we're thinking of moving. I'm interested in lots of things, variety is truly the spice of life. A major goal is to travel more.

I may have said this at some other time but it bears repeating. It's been a real treat to meet you all, I'm glad to see fellow Harper Collins boardies here who are all lovely, lovely people.

My name's Julie
:o Liar Liar Pants on fire!!!! Your nic says Sister JENNIFER!!!!

Rockhampton has been a good place to raise kids
Best thing about Rocky???? It has my darling Mother-in-law living there. Gods little gift to us all here on earth. :D And only reason I go to Rocky. HUMID doesnt even describe it huh. And flies that BITE!...... Okay okay.... the botanical gardens are amazing too. And the people.... they are amazing people in Rocky! Lovely to have you with us Jen.... JULIE!
Just keep swimming... just keep swimming.. just keep swimming....
Del

Postby Watchman44 » Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:58 pm

Tonyblack wrote:Jason came on to the Cunning Artificer's site and told us of this new site, and a bunch of us joined then. We had a lot of teething problems at the start and that put a lot of people off I think. Don't forget Bickaxe, Chuckie and Watchman44, who still post fairly frequently. ;)

Dont post every day but always check in to see what you lot have been up to, always find something to brighten the day! :D
Who watches the watchman.......
FABRICATI DIEM, PVNC
Watchman44

Postby Maladict » Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:23 pm

My real name is a secret I prefer keeping for now.... but I can tell you some of my internet aliases, in case you've met me elsewhere:

DeviantArt: ~Imladviel
FanfictionNet: Imladviel (also old account Arwen Imladviel, but I lost the passwords and stuff)
Gaia Online: Laura Vandemar, Sergeant Perks, and a handful of others.
Livejournal: leanan_peredhil
ElfQuest.com: Leanan

But never mind all that, you can call me Mal. :D

I am 30 years old and studying to become a dressmaker (not to be confused with seamstress!). I have a cat called Kassandra. I live in southern Finland. Currently I suffer from insomnia.

Oh, and I am a caffeine addict. One of the many traits I share with my namesake Maladict. :D
Maladict

PreviousNext

Return to The Broken Drum