More about everybody!

(For General Discussion)

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Re: More about everybody!

Postby Del » Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:33 pm

Dotsie wrote:
Mattvwj wrote:And dotsie, i was wondering if we could relocate to that fantasy world, sounds much more fun than this one! :D

There's room for everyone! :D

I am the Dotster! Raaaah!

Shove over you two.
Just keep swimming... just keep swimming.. just keep swimming....
Del

Postby Batty » Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:47 pm

Del wrote:
Dotsie wrote:
Mattvwj wrote:And dotsie, i was wondering if we could relocate to that fantasy world, sounds much more fun than this one! :D

There's room for everyone! :D

I am the Dotster! Raaaah!

Shove over you two.

Isn't pushing over Dotsie and Mattvw a tad violent?
Going to my school was an education in itself. Which is not to be confused with actually getting an education (Schultz)
Batty

Postby Dotsie » Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:35 pm

Yeah, she's a feisty one that del :P
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby Batty » Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:05 pm

I thought I'd add something about me.
I could do this as a small book, considering my upbringing, but have decided to spare you my trials and tribulations!
Hence, I settled for this ...

I was born under dramatic circumstances, when my twin sister decided to enter the world bum first, with the cord wrapped around her neck.
Not wanting to be left alone in the dark by myself, I further complicated the situation by grabbing her legs and refusing to let go, which also helped to tighten the cord further. I believe that I was simply pulling on the light cord to dispel the darkness.
Thus, two twin sisters were born by 'c' section, on a cold, November day, at tea time.

My sister, who has subsequently accused me of attempted murder at every opportunity, got her revenge on me, by playing 'Bam! Bam!' on my head when we sat in the pram. Me in front and unable to defend myself, and J, sitting behind.
Mum eventually got fed up of J trying to knock some sense into me - realising that it was a hopeless task - and swapped our positions.
Even then, with me now sitting behind J and in striking distance, I did not retaliate, as I am a caring, thoughtful, individual - although it may have been more to do with having been knocked senseless on a regular basis, and having my brain scrambled.
Alas! Our mother, though, forgot to strap J in to the pram, and one day whilst in a rush, stopped suddenly at the kerbside of a main road that she was in a hurry to cross.
Although the pram ground to a halt, J did not, and was propelled with speed into the road, landing by the kerb.

Our experiences have taught us to be careful in the dark, and to avoid speeding prams - which I believe has stood us in good stead.
Going to my school was an education in itself. Which is not to be confused with actually getting an education (Schultz)
Batty

Postby Who's Wee Dug » Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:13 pm

ImageBatty :mrgreen:
He willnae tak' a drink! I think he's deid! , on the other hand though A Midgie in yir hand is worth twa up yir kilt.
Who's Wee Dug

Postby Batty » Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:02 pm

Who's Wee Dug wrote:ImageBatty :mrgreen:

:text-bump: :text-bump:
How about some updates? Snippets, required!! :lol:
Batty

Postby Del » Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:05 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: Well well Batty..... a bump on the head when you were a baby.....

'splains ALOT! ALOT!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Del

Postby Batty » Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:15 pm

Del wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: Well well Batty..... a bump on the head when you were a baby.....

'splains ALOT! ALOT!

A bump?! Noooooooooo! Loads of bumps! ... again and again and again ... :confusion-seeingstars:
Batty

Postby Del » Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:39 pm

As someone once said.....

I rest my case! :lol:
Del

Postby Who's Wee Dug » Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:00 pm

Is it's little legs tired then Del. :)
He willnae tak' a drink! I think he's deid! , on the other hand though A Midgie in yir hand is worth twa up yir kilt.
Who's Wee Dug

Postby Del » Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:18 pm

Hey. Just noticed. Dug and Dotsie joined the forum same day. Did you know each other? Or did something TP related happen that day to prompt you.
Del

Postby Batty » Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:26 pm

Del wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey. Just noticed. Dug and Dotsie joined the forum same day. Did you know each other? Or did something TP related happen that day to prompt you.

Strangely enough, Del, I saw a programme the other day concerning the "Falkirk Triangle", which encompasses an area stretching from Stirling to the outskirts of Edinburgh.
Apparently, it bills itself the UFO capital of the world, and according to its local councillor, Billy Buchanan, almost half of the town’s residents have seen a UFO.

Perhaps Dug and Dotsie met whilst out hunting aliens??? ImageImage
Batty

Postby Del » Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:23 pm

Maybe they ARE aliens.... and this is their way of inci... um... insipi... insinu.... getting in amongst us like they are normal and stuff. Dug is always down the pub! Mingling with the humans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o And WHAT does Dotsie do huh? Huh? Huh? Microbiology and stuff with microscopes and ... things! :o :o :o OMG! The PERFECT cover to find what we are made of!
Del

Postby The Mad Collector » Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:11 pm

Actually Dotsie joined the day after Dug. The forum started on the 25th July 2008, Dug joined the following Sunday and Dotsie on the Monday :)
One of those? Oh I'm sure I have one somewhere..

http://www.bearsonthesquare.com
The Mad Collector

Postby Del » Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:26 pm

But but but .. thier little thingies under thier avatars both say 28th! :?

The forum started on that weekend? Never knew that! So how many were here "in the beginning"? Founding members so to speak.
Del

PreviousNext

Return to The Broken Drum