How do you feel today? 3

(For General Discussion)

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Re: How do you feel today? 3

Postby spideyGirl » Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:25 pm

meerkat wrote:Force yourself, Meebs. It'll pass! Tomorrow is another day!

Meers does have a good point. HUGS :romance-grouphug: I've had a pretty lousy week but today has ended so much better.
spideyGirl

Postby deldaisy » Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:53 pm

(((((((Spidey)))))))) and all who needs them and those of you who dont think you need them.

Another lousy week heading this way too. Very scary legal stuff. Deep breaths.

On the plus side....... I popped into my work agency this week because the government rang and said I had not been in conctact with them since mid last year :o SO not true... I turn up to EVERY appointment. That is ... every appointment I shouldnt HAVE to to turn up to because they still have it on record that I wasnt working for TWO years when I was working my ARSE OFF. They pulled my records and YEP.... it shows I have never turned up to an appointment.... grrrrrrr. Can they change it? Noooooooooooo. :roll: I even turn up and poke my head in when its NOT my appointment day.

The guy who looks after me went home sick so another guy tried to fix it.... he kept saying it "wasn't his department".... anyway.... he tells me HE got HIS job because the guy who looks after me is his best mate and told him a job was going there and that he had only started that week and GUESS WHAT????? ..... HIS former job is up for grabs. :roll: Told him to put me in for it as although I have two jobs now I am getting reduced hours and not happy about it. Want and need a full time job.

He told me it has ALOT of travel (Travelling Saleman... but only around the city) and its all about winning contracts and charming people for a food company. Ugh! He told me to think about it overnight. Rang him the next day and told him to arrange an interview... no use getting the wrong idea about the job until I had talked to them. Thing is I NEED to be home for H every afternoon.... thats my only demand.

When I rang back the next day he also had a job as a receptionist in my area.... but.... "no experience necessary".... hmmmmm..... sounds like they want a junior on base rates. As neither of these jobs is "on the market" yet it has to go to discussion tomorrow and then they will let me know if I am applicable. Will let you know.
The Collective Brain: The synoptic serendipity that comes when interesting thoughts from interesting and interested people get together. And the whole is always more than the sum of its parts.
deldaisy

Postby chris.ph » Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:55 pm

R.A.F :cry: :cry: :cry: :lol: :lol: :lol:
measuring intelligence by exam results is like measuring digestion by turd length
chris.ph

Postby Penfold » Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:01 pm

Good luck with that Del. :D

I'm sort of trying to find a new job as well now but I'm very lucky where I'm not having to rush into it. I'm just getting fed up with having to deal with drunks and arrogant punters while working all night before sharing the night bus home (one hour journey) with even more drunks being loud and objectionable. (I'm scared I am turning into a 'grumpy old man' :lol: )
The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.
Penfold

Postby deldaisy » Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:53 pm

chris.ph wrote:R.A.F :cry: :cry: :cry: :lol: :lol: :lol:

?????? Totally lost Chris.
The Collective Brain: The synoptic serendipity that comes when interesting thoughts from interesting and interested people get together. And the whole is always more than the sum of its parts.
deldaisy

Postby chris.ph » Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:16 pm

rough as f@@@ del :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
measuring intelligence by exam results is like measuring digestion by turd length
chris.ph

Postby spideyGirl » Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:49 pm

:lol: Feeling a little delicate myself today .

We joined a gym today (mainly for the swimming for me and the lad), then went shopping and other half brought some blueberry muffins cos it was all gonna change from tomorrow and he wanted a last treat :roll: He's going to get working on his six pack, building up the ammo for his guns and getting rid of his moobs apparently :lol: :lol:
spideyGirl

Postby deldaisy » Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:57 pm

spideyGirl wrote::lol: Feeling a little delicate myself today .

We joined a gym today (mainly for the swimming for me and the lad), then went shopping and other half brought some blueberry muffins cos it was all gonna change from tomorrow and he wanted a last treat :roll: He's going to get working on his six pack, building up the ammo for his guns and getting rid of his moobs apparently :lol: :lol:

Sounds like a beer swilling survivalist!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Run fer the hills! Grab yer beer! Grab yer blueberry muffins! Grab yer guns and ammo! The apocalypse is a-comin!
deldaisy

Postby spideyGirl » Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:08 pm

deldaisy wrote:
spideyGirl wrote::lol: Feeling a little delicate myself today .

Sounds like a beer swilling survivalist!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Run fer the hills! Grab yer beer! Grab yer blueberry muffins! Grab yer guns and ammo! The apocalypse is a-comin!

:lol: :lol:
spideyGirl

Postby deldaisy » Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:58 am

Is it a nuclear attack? :o

Is it an attack of Zombie hordes? :o

Worse.... my wife bought me a membership at a gym.....!!!!!!!
deldaisy

Postby chris.ph » Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:01 am

just got ack from hospital and im feeling a little sore(bloody hurt today) and im on a waiting list now for the next 6months :roll: to have certain things removed and other things shoved back in :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
chris.ph

Postby meerkat » Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:17 am

Ouch! Poor Chris! Image
Just a meerkat from The Effing Forest
meerkat

Postby Tonyblack » Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:27 am

Sorry to hear that chris. :( I hope you won't be waiting too long and that whatever they do, actually helps.
"Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to."
Tonyblack

Postby Dotsie » Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:11 pm

What Tony said :)
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby Bouncy Castle » Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:24 pm

I god a code.
Some are born great, some achieve greatness and some have greatness thrust upon them.

The rest of us are a bit crap.
Bouncy Castle

PreviousNext

Return to The Broken Drum