What Are You Doing Tomorrow? 3

(For General Discussion)

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Re: What Are You Doing Tomorrow? 3

Postby michelanCello » Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:19 pm

Good news, Chris! :D
Listen.
michelanCello

Location: Budapest, Hungary (and yes, I'm sure it's Budapest, not Bucharest)

Postby chillicamper » Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:31 am

Good news Chris! - wish I could find some valuable gem stones to sell :think:

Tomorrow I may take a drive in the van to a fairly local VW parts supplier. They are holding a Christmas meet up and are putting on a free BBQ and free mince pies n hot choccie :D :D

José the camper may well get dressed up in Crimbo decorations as well. Forecast is for it to only be about 2C so thermals my well be needed - for me.......not José the camper........I'm not quite that mad........yet! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Wooden stuff at www.iwoodlovethat.co.uk
chillicamper

Postby Del » Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:44 am

That's brilliant news Chris. Now you mention it... I have a diamond ring lying .around. Might hock that if thing get dire here. Trying to save for the move isn't happening. Good thinking 99.

Tomorrow..... I have a house inspection... yeah really early because they dare not let anyone in this house in a heatwave. Then wea are running away!!!!! Needs to be somewhere cool. Way to hot for the beach. Shopping center will do my head in for 5 hours. Maybe the city mall... in and out of the air con. Hmmm. Maybe museum and art gallery. Oh gods. Then repeat on Sunday.
Just keep swimming... just keep swimming.. just keep swimming....
Del

Postby Dotsie » Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:55 am

Couldn't you let it slip that it gets unbelievably hot in there? Shouldn't be too hard to bring the conversation round.
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby Del » Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:31 am

Technically I am not supposed to talk to them. .. though the agent likes me to assure them the creek at the back never floods the house.

Dunno Dots... do you think any sensible person might pick up on the fact that a HUGE INDUSTRIAL FAN ABOUT A METRE ACROSS standing in the corner dominates the main room?????

Mind you on a hot day it just acts like a fan forced oven.
Del

Postby Alanz » Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:06 am

I'm off to Chester on Tuesday overnight she's going shopping and i'm going to check out the second hand shops for Terry's Paperbacks :D
Alanz

Postby Dotsie » Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:51 pm

Chester's lovely, have fun! :)
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby The Mad Collector » Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:28 pm

Not very good for second hand bookshops though :roll:
One of those? Oh I'm sure I have one somewhere..

http://www.bearsonthesquare.com
The Mad Collector

Postby chris.ph » Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:38 pm

no hay has that pretty much sown up
measuring intelligence by exam results is like measuring digestion by turd length
chris.ph

Postby Who's Wee Dug » Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:59 pm

I been to Chester Zoo but that was a long time ago. Image :mrgreen:
He willnae tak' a drink! I think he's deid! , on the other hand though A Midgie in yir hand is worth twa up yir kilt.
Who's Wee Dug

Postby Del » Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:25 pm

Work tomorrow. But it's FASHION....yay.

Its so much easier promote when you can pick up the merchandise and better still put it in their hands.

Every time I do a fashion promotion I am mistakenly perceived to be a stylist from the company... I show to put outfits together or make one piece work different ways. So customers come away thinking they have got 'a consultation' . Little do they know I am winging it. But hey... it's a fun gig.

Good... because the day after that i have one of horror jobs. The staff are so slack and stuck up. Meh.
Del

Postby Dotsie » Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:30 pm

Work it girlfriend! I'd be like "see how well this t-shirt goes with these jeans? And you can dress it up with a pair of trainers". I'm sartorially challenged.
Dotsie

Postby The Mad Collector » Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:50 pm

So where is that wrong Dotsie?? The male half of the population have been working to those principlea for years
One of those? Oh I'm sure I have one somewhere..

http://www.bearsonthesquare.com
The Mad Collector

Postby Dotsie » Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:45 am

I'm a girl, Mad ;)
Dotsie

Postby Del » Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:08 am

Dotsie wrote:I'm a girl, Mad ;)

Don't even try to start explaining Dots... daresay he doesn't even shave under his armpits let alone ....

Never mind.... he's a boy.

Oh! The sale went well. I see the best of the best sales... and I rarely ever buy at them.. start that and it would be downhill all the way... but... today I brought a gorgeous tangerine maxi dress... well ...uuum see I have two more jobs in the next week with this store... so ummmm it was um work related. Yes thats it. Oh and a tailored but pretty cream top to wear with my business skirts. Very elegant but feminine . Ummmm again... work related see.

I do admit though... it was such a pleasure to be wearing strappy sandals and a floaty dress to work instead of the usual professional type wear. Yay.
Del

PreviousNext

Return to The Broken Drum