New Pin Badged Released

(For General Discussion)

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Postby poohbcarrot » Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:19 pm

I was confused too. I posted saying "I thought you were a man and painting sounds better than biochemistry (or whatever)" but then I read the posts and came to the conclusion that Dug can't paint, so wasn't the painter.

So I deleted my post.
"It's better to belong where you don't belong than not to belong where you used to belong,
remembering when you used to belong there"
-Sneebs
poohbcarrot

Postby Who's Wee Dug » Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:50 pm

Tonyblack wrote:
Who's Wee Dug wrote:I will wait until I find out how much it costs to have them done.
Dug I'm confused - are you Tianna Starfall or are you just linking to her site? :?
No I am not her I can't paint so I just put that there in answer to Parkstee's post about painting, and it was getting a bit late or early in the morning and I was getting bleary eyed, :oops: sorry for the confucius I was getting in my confabulate state. :)
He willnae tak' a drink! I think he's deid! , on the other hand though A Midgie in yir hand is worth twa up yir kilt.
Who's Wee Dug

Postby Tonyblack » Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:41 pm

And there was me getting all impressed with your talent. :lol:
Look, you've got it all wrong! You don't NEED to follow ME, You don't NEED to follow ANYBODY! You've got to think for your selves! You're ALL individuals!
Yes! We're all individuals!
Tonyblack
Site Admin

Postby Who's Wee Dug » Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:10 pm

Aw Well merde happens :wink: :mrgreen:
He willnae tak' a drink! I think he's deid! , on the other hand though A Midgie in yir hand is worth twa up yir kilt.
Who's Wee Dug

Postby Parkstee » Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:00 pm

Glad it wasn't just me, then thanks for the link though Who's Wee Dug, she will be getting a lot of buisness coming her way now :D
Parkstee

Postby Who's Wee Dug » Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:49 pm

I have e-mail her for a quote for five plus maybe bases,which I have not bought yet . :)
Who's Wee Dug

Postby TiannaStarfall » Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:37 pm

Hi - This IS me!

Painting is almost more fun than Biochemistry - at least it is something I can do with CFS.

I am a woman (I April fooled that I was a man on a HeroQuest forum yesterday though!)

Thanks for the heads up regarding the Trading Thread - I will outline costs and such like there where it is more appropriate.

Will be happy to receive lots of emails!
TiannaStarfall

Postby poohbcarrot » Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:56 pm

Are you you or who's wee dug?

Can you come to Japan and paint a mural on my kitchen wall of Friedrich Wohler in an enzyme-catalysed non-lipid gloss - preferably ivory?
"It's better to belong where you don't belong than not to belong where you used to belong,
-Sneebs
poohbcarrot

Postby TiannaStarfall » Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:51 pm

poohbcarrot wrote:Are you you or who's wee dug?

Can you come to Japan and paint a mural on my kitchen wall of Friedrich Wohler in an enzyme-catalysed non-lipid gloss - preferably ivory?

I am Tianna Starfall - honest guv!

If you pay for me and my boyfriends flights and accommodation I will be happy to paint ANYTHING on your kitchen wall! :wink:

I could do a good Krebs cycle including full chemical structures and ATP production points - the answer IS 42 you know!
TiannaStarfall

Postby poohbcarrot » Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:34 pm

:lol:
-Sneebs
poohbcarrot

Postby giuliano » Mon May 25, 2009 5:46 pm

Just noticed today that there are details on the next pin badge up at PJSM, The 'Glorious Revolution' pin :P
I was hoping someone could clarify though; it has as a release date the 30th May, but also a pre-order date of the 25th (today) for existing collectors... I'd consider myself an existing collector (have bought the last two pins), but don't understand how you'd get the option :S Has anyone recieved an email with a special link perhaps?
giuliano

Postby Who's Wee Dug » Mon May 25, 2009 7:22 pm

This appears to be an Annual badge where I think if you did not register for the 1st one and get a number or suchlike you may have to wait for the 30th. :|
Who's Wee Dug

Looking for Citywatch or Vimes badge

Postby cordaroyfog » Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:19 pm

Does anyone have a City Watch or Sam Vimes badge for sale? Please let me know if you do and what price you are asking.

Thank you so much!
cordaroyfog

Postby Tonyblack » Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:36 pm

Welcome to the site cordaroyfog. Good luck in your hunt. :D
Look, you've got it all wrong! You don't NEED to follow ME, You don't NEED to follow ANYBODY! You've got to think for your selves! You're ALL individuals!
Yes! We're all individuals!
Tonyblack
Site Admin

Previous

Return to The Broken Drum