New Pin Badged Released

(For General Discussion)

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Postby poohbcarrot » Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:19 pm

I was confused too. I posted saying "I thought you were a man and painting sounds better than biochemistry (or whatever)" but then I read the posts and came to the conclusion that Dug can't paint, so wasn't the painter.

So I deleted my post.
"It's better to belong where you don't belong than not to belong where you used to belong,
remembering when you used to belong there"
-Sneebs
poohbcarrot

Postby Who's Wee Dug » Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:50 pm

Tonyblack wrote:
Who's Wee Dug wrote:I will wait until I find out how much it costs to have them done.
Dug I'm confused - are you Tianna Starfall or are you just linking to her site? :?
No I am not her I can't paint so I just put that there in answer to Parkstee's post about painting, and it was getting a bit late or early in the morning and I was getting bleary eyed, :oops: sorry for the confucius I was getting in my confabulate state. :)
He willnae tak' a drink! I think he's deid! , on the other hand though A Midgie in yir hand is worth twa up yir kilt.
Who's Wee Dug

Postby Tonyblack » Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:41 pm

And there was me getting all impressed with your talent. :lol:
"Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to."
Tonyblack

Postby Who's Wee Dug » Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:10 pm

Aw Well merde happens :wink: :mrgreen:
He willnae tak' a drink! I think he's deid! , on the other hand though A Midgie in yir hand is worth twa up yir kilt.
Who's Wee Dug

Postby Parkstee » Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:00 pm

Glad it wasn't just me, then thanks for the link though Who's Wee Dug, she will be getting a lot of buisness coming her way now :D
Parkstee

Postby Who's Wee Dug » Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:49 pm

I have e-mail her for a quote for five plus maybe bases,which I have not bought yet . :)
Who's Wee Dug

Postby TiannaStarfall » Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:37 pm

Hi - This IS me!

Painting is almost more fun than Biochemistry - at least it is something I can do with CFS.

I am a woman (I April fooled that I was a man on a HeroQuest forum yesterday though!)

Thanks for the heads up regarding the Trading Thread - I will outline costs and such like there where it is more appropriate.

Will be happy to receive lots of emails!
TiannaStarfall

Postby poohbcarrot » Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:56 pm

Are you you or who's wee dug?

Can you come to Japan and paint a mural on my kitchen wall of Friedrich Wohler in an enzyme-catalysed non-lipid gloss - preferably ivory?
"It's better to belong where you don't belong than not to belong where you used to belong,
-Sneebs
poohbcarrot

Postby TiannaStarfall » Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:51 pm

poohbcarrot wrote:Are you you or who's wee dug?

Can you come to Japan and paint a mural on my kitchen wall of Friedrich Wohler in an enzyme-catalysed non-lipid gloss - preferably ivory?

I am Tianna Starfall - honest guv!

If you pay for me and my boyfriends flights and accommodation I will be happy to paint ANYTHING on your kitchen wall! :wink:

I could do a good Krebs cycle including full chemical structures and ATP production points - the answer IS 42 you know!
TiannaStarfall

Postby poohbcarrot » Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:34 pm

:lol:
-Sneebs
poohbcarrot

Postby giuliano » Mon May 25, 2009 5:46 pm

Just noticed today that there are details on the next pin badge up at PJSM, The 'Glorious Revolution' pin :P
I was hoping someone could clarify though; it has as a release date the 30th May, but also a pre-order date of the 25th (today) for existing collectors... I'd consider myself an existing collector (have bought the last two pins), but don't understand how you'd get the option :S Has anyone recieved an email with a special link perhaps?
giuliano

Postby Who's Wee Dug » Mon May 25, 2009 7:22 pm

This appears to be an Annual badge where I think if you did not register for the 1st one and get a number or suchlike you may have to wait for the 30th. :|
Who's Wee Dug

Looking for Citywatch or Vimes badge

Postby cordaroyfog » Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:19 pm

Does anyone have a City Watch or Sam Vimes badge for sale? Please let me know if you do and what price you are asking.

Thank you so much!
cordaroyfog

Postby Tonyblack » Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:36 pm

Welcome to the site cordaroyfog. Good luck in your hunt. :D
"Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to."
Tonyblack

Previous

Return to The Broken Drum