New Pin Badged Released

(For General Discussion)

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

New Pin Badged Released

Postby Parkstee » Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:39 pm

on the PJSM website the latest pin badge has just been released as of 23:00 tonight .Profits from the sale of these pins will be divided between the Royal British Legion (Jersey) Poppy Appeal and the Alzheimer’s Research Trust.

Just got mine now all i need to do is get someone to sell me the others :shock:
Parkstee

Postby Who's Wee Dug » Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:19 am

Ordered mine as well. :D
Who's Wee Dug

Postby DivingBudgie » Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:08 am

Can a complete gumby get a link to the site please
"The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity." --Harlan Ellison
DivingBudgie

Postby poohbcarrot » Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:51 am

Here you go Gumby

http://www.paulkidby.com/
"It's better to belong where you don't belong than not to belong where you used to belong,
remembering when you used to belong there"
-Sneebs
poohbcarrot

Postby giuliano » Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:58 pm

I really wish I'd found out about these pins sooner... and not even found any on ebay for ridiculous prices :?

The new Vetinari Crest pin is out this week, which I very much like the look of... I think it's very strange however that the price isn't listed on the site.

Especially as there are only 200 of each... I imagine I'll wait up until the pin's for sale only to find they cost more than I can justify spending... :roll:

Could anyone tell me how much the previous pins were going for? and If they have all been the same price?
giuliano

Postby Who's Wee Dug » Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:26 pm

£20 or near enough, the price is listed when they are ready to be released
which the next one is on 20th March
with the profits split between two charites, and if you check :arrow:
http://www.discworldemporium.com/ under trading they go on there sometimes before ebay. :wink:
Who's Wee Dug

Postby Parkstee » Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:13 pm

cheers Who's Wee Dug

posted a request list, looks like they have 4 more planned for release soon
Parkstee

Postby giuliano » Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:32 am

thanks for the reply! £20ish eh? :shock: Excellent - after seeing the prices for other discworld collectables I'd been worried...

awesome, I'd been on the discworld emporium site before, but completely missed the trading section... :D shall have to check it out
giuliano

Postby Tonyblack » Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:41 am

We also have our own Trading Thread which you can post things you are looking for or have for sale.

If you use this thread please do not digress. Simply post what you want to sell/buy or trade and then all enquiries should be done via Personal Message. :)

Please notify Jason or me once you have completed the transaction and we'll remove the original post.
"Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to."
Tonyblack

Postby Parkstee » Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:26 pm

just got the new badge, wonder what Aprils is going to be, also shame the min figures didnt come pre-painted as i cant paint for toffee
Parkstee

Postby Who's Wee Dug » Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:20 am

Me neither but looking into seeing how much it would cost to get them done by someone else. It was on the site somewhere about a model painter who does it.

Did not bother with the badge this month it did'nt grab me,but the mystery one hmmm :?: I will wait and see.
He willnae tak' a drink! I think he's deid! , on the other hand though A Midgie in yir hand is worth twa up yir kilt.
Who's Wee Dug

Postby Who's Wee Dug » Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:33 am

Ah! found it I will get a quote for five figures I would like done. :D

am a miniature painter (mainly for role-playing games and boardgames) and Terry Pratchett enthusiast (have all of his books, read many, many times) so these figures are PERFECT for me!

I have offered a miniature painting service for the last 5 years and would be happy to paint these by commission. If anyone is interested please PM or email me.

I could not find a painting service on the excellent Micro Art Studio website, which is why I thought about offering my own here, if this seems inappropriate for this forum, please accept my apologies.
Who's Wee Dug

Postby Tonyblack » Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:39 am

Who's Wee Dug wrote:Ah! found it I will get a quote for five figures I would like done. :D

am a miniature painter (mainly for role-playing games and boardgames) and Terry Pratchett enthusiast (have all of his books, read many, many times) so these figures are PERFECT for me!

I have offered a miniature painting service for the last 5 years and would be happy to paint these by commission. If anyone is interested please PM or email me.

I could not find a painting service on the excellent Micro Art Studio website, which is why I thought about offering my own here, if this seems inappropriate for this forum, please accept my apologies.
Tonyblack

Postby Who's Wee Dug » Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:42 pm

I will wait until I find out how much it costs to have them done.
He willnae tak' a drink! I think he's deid! , on the other hand though A Midgie in yir hand is worth twa up yir kilt.
Who's Wee Dug

Postby Tonyblack » Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:51 pm

Who's Wee Dug wrote:I will wait until I find out how much it costs to have them done.
Dug I'm confused - are you Tianna Starfall or are you just linking to her site? :?
"Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to."
Tonyblack

Next

Return to The Broken Drum