The Third Person Thread - Part the first

(For General Discussion)

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Postby AuntyVague » Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:57 pm

Tonyblack wrote:Tonyblack blames Aunty for the error because he copied and pasted f**c*b**k from her post. :P

:oops: As much as Aunty would like to claim she was going with farcebook, she thinks that now is a good a time as any to admit that she sometimes lacks attention to detail :oops:
AuntyVague

Postby Toothy » Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:40 pm

(((((Aunty))))) Now stop that! Aunty is as human as the next person... well, provided the next person isn't Nobby Nobbs, of course. ;)
If all is not lost, then where is it?
Toothy

Postby Docandie » Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:18 am

Docandie notes that Bonnie is the newest member to sign on.
Yay! The gang is almost all here!

Docandie baked an enormous pumpkin custard pie to take to her neighbor's house tomorrow, and a second, smaller pie to keep.
They have an extended Thanksgiving celebration going on. Family from far away visiting, two home from Afghanistan. Just too much to do it all in one day. Docandie's kitchen has been in use and she has been helping where she can.

Docandie wheels in the tea cart with some wedges of pie and some lovely spiced cider for the boardies to enjoy. There is a dish of whipped cream in the fridge if anyone wants to dress up the already rich (8 eggs, lots of cream) pie.
I'm NOT overweight, I'm undertall!

My Blog http://www.asenjigalblogs.com/
Docandie

Postby DaveC » Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:50 am

Toothy wrote:She wonders if Dave C is a 3 Weetabix guy or prefers more moderation. Slumdog Millionaire is a great film.

DaveC is a 4 Weetabix guy :o

He's about to have toast.
Adventures of a Film Geek - My Blog

Check out my short film!

"Dude, this thing claims I have mail. Dude, now I'm reading it."
This Is...
DaveC

Postby AgnesOgg » Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:18 am

Agnes finds this an interesting place, and thinks she has to lurk around here.. 8) Did she hear someone say chocolate??
no, it`s a hippopotamus!
AgnesOgg

Postby cheery_j. » Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:53 am

Jules has found nice crazy sofas for the thread.

She would like to have a sofa like this, but thinks it's too expensive. If Jules has to decide whether she spends her money on furniture or on traveling, she goes and gets some bricks and planks for her new bookshelf.
cheery_j.

Postby Toothy » Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:53 pm

DaveC wrote:
Toothy wrote:She wonders if Dave C is a 3 Weetabix guy or prefers more moderation. Slumdog Millionaire is a great film.

DaveC is a 4 Weetabix guy :o

He's about to have toast.

4? Eek! :shock: Toothy thinks DaveC must be quite formidable and makes a mental note not to get him upset. She suspects she wouldn't like him when he's angry... now where has Toothy heard a phrase like that before? ;)

(((((Jules!))))) Toothy loves the sofas. Bring them on in! :D

Agnes, you weren't wrong. There is often mention of chocolate from the HC boardies - a description that ought soon to be dispensed with as the assimilation takes full effect :) - because some of that refugee group are serious chocoholics. In fact, Toothy is one of the worst offenders and is now in desperate need of chokkit after talking about it. *runs off in search of said confection*
Toothy

Postby Phoenix » Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:06 pm

Phoenix is enjoying this thread too much to stay away, so is allowing her rebellious streak to be distracted by annoying politicians so she can have fun posting here :D

She offers to contribute some of her collection of free-from-everything-interesting dark chocolate and rice milk chocolate to the thread feast. It's not quite the same as normal chocolate, but it's reasonably tasty :)
Hah! I laugh in the face of danger... Then I hide until it goes away.

+++ Out of Spoons Error +++ Redo From Start +++
Phoenix

Postby Sir Toby » Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:10 pm

Sir Toby is now regretting her username choice, as referring to herself as such is a little strange.

But now the thread has comfortable chairs and cakes on offer she feels it's about time she sat herself down and joined in.

Although the food being mentioned is making her feel hungry, so she thinks it's time for a peanut butter sandwich and some soya milk. In fact, she is in certain agreement with herself that is most definitely time for that!
Sir Toby

Postby meerkat » Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:20 pm

Meerkat wonders how Sir Toby can drink soya milk as she, Meerkat that is, considers it a 'heaving' potion.
However, the peanut butter sounds an excvellent idea.

Liberally paste two pieces of bread up for me please, Sit T, and I will provide a large chocolate cornflake tart, but I'll pass on the milk. Got'ny Vodka?
Just a meerkat from The Effing Forest
meerkat

Postby Toothy » Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:35 pm

Chocolate cornflake tart?? :shock: *drool*

Oh no! Oh no! Toothy's feet want to head into the kitchen on a chokkit hunt! Must. Resist. Must. Resist. Must... Nooooooo! Too late!
'Once more unto the breach, dear friends...!' :roll:
Toothy

Postby meerkat » Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:45 pm

to suffer eating the slings and arrows of outragous amounts of chocolate?.. I know that one! :lol: :lol:
Just a meerkat from The Effing Forest
meerkat

Postby AuntyVague » Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:49 pm

Aunty thought she heard someone mention chocolate, so she arrived here looking expectant. Sadly she notes there is little left but shiny wrappers strewn about and unfortunate stains on the walls and lovely new sofa.

Not to mention a couple of guilty looking Boardies. She thinks that some things never change :roll:

Reassuring Phoenix that there is usually good company to be found when banished to the dungeon dimensions for using the forbidden pronoun, she says Phoenix shouldn't worry if the urge to blurt it out becomes too much to to take :)

Aunty is home from work feeling a bit poorly today. Aunty only really said that because she likes the word 'poorly' so much and only earns strange looks if she uses it in her part of the world.
AuntyVague

Postby AgnesOgg » Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:03 pm

Since there is a promise of frequent chocolate and booze Agnes is quite happy to move in and bring her drinks cabinet :P she likes tipsy friends, since they won't notice where all the chocolate disappears...
no, it`s a hippopotamus!
AgnesOgg

Postby Batty » Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:12 pm

Batty now feels guilty about drinking half her bottle of liqueur chocolate, but feels all nice, warm and mellow, so snuggles down on the comfy sofa.

Batty is so pleased that you've all joined this board and can be blamed for leading her astray! :roll:
Going to my school was an education in itself. Which is not to be confused with actually getting an education (Schultz)
Batty

PreviousNext

Return to The Broken Drum