Model Aeroplanes & Other Hobbies/Pastimes.

(For General Discussion)

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Postby Vena Ravenhaired » Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:49 pm

I screwed my back up too, but it didn't stop me riding! I'm now a sidesaddle gal! I feel much safer and I ride better too!

Cheers, Vena :)
I wish I was a glow worm, A glow worm's never glum, How can you be unhappy when the sun shines out yer bum?
Vena Ravenhaired

Postby Tiffany » Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:18 pm

I've never tried riding side saddle, Vena. Too late for me now. :(
Best wishes,
Tiff
Tiffany

Postby cols » Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:17 pm

not sure if it's hobby , past time or just self punishment ...
Anyway, I play ladies gaelic football and calling the players 'ladies'is stretching it somewhat. I only started last year . I'm useless but I have to say I love it. I'm not really a sporty person (except for following rugby which is the ultimate sport) but I have to say I like being part of a team ... even if at 33 I'm pretty much double the age of most of the others and I'm sure they're getting entertainment value :D
I also knit alot (very calming) and I paint when I can and make Jewellery for friends .
But my favourite pasttime is massage. I took a course when I was eighteen and although I don't like getting them myself I find the most relaxing thing is to pop some poor sod on the table for two hours .( longest massage given was 14 hours ((he married me several years later))
I never take payment that's why it's more a hobby then anything else and it's so relaxing for me I don't think I'd do it if it was for money .
cols

Postby Tiffany » Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:28 pm

14 hours doing one massage, good heavens, Cols! :D
Best wishes,
Tiff
Tiffany

Previous

Return to The Broken Drum