BBC News (Bouncy's Broadcasting Castle)

(For General Discussion)

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:44 pm

You lost me at Paul Daniels and the pizza more or less (Amy Winehouse doesn't count being deceased :roll: )

Actually am I getting Alex Reid confused with Jordan's lastest ex or was he the one married to Jade Goody? Don't bother telling me - I'll only forget it again... :twisted:
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby Bouncy Castle » Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:47 pm

But, but, but, PETE DOCHERTY "bewildered" by Amy Winehouse's death? He's bewildered. Surely he knows the dangers? But maybe not, him being such a clean-cut boy and all.

Alex Reid is KP's latest ex. But he's now in love with Chantelle, so he's giving up cross-dressing for her.

Sorry, but they all made me roar with laughter.
Some are born great, some achieve greatness and some have greatness thrust upon them.

The rest of us are a bit crap.
Bouncy Castle

Postby pip » Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:48 pm

Must be a daily mail thing bouncy :wink: :lol:
'There is no future for e-books, because they are not books. E-books smell like burned fuel.'
Ray Bradbury (RIP)
pip

Postby Dotsie » Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:51 pm

Bouncy Castle wrote:But, but, but, PETE DOCHERTY "bewildered" by Amy Winehouse's death? He's bewildered. Surely he knows the dangers? But maybe not, him being such a clean-cut boy and all.

Having spoken to addicts before, I can tell you that they are all pretty much deluded, and have no real idea of the dangers. If anyone overdoses, they'll make excuses about how said person mixed with alcohol/other drugs, or couldn't control their dose.

Pete Doherty presumably thinks that Amy was a sensible girl who knew how much she should have been taking.
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby Bouncy Castle » Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:54 pm

pip wrote:Must be a daily mail thing bouncy :wink: :lol:

Close - Digital Spy.
Some are born great, some achieve greatness and some have greatness thrust upon them.

The rest of us are a bit crap.
Bouncy Castle

Postby deldaisy » Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:54 pm

What Dotsie said!

After all ... they are "brain altering" drugs....
The Collective Brain: The synoptic serendipity that comes when interesting thoughts from interesting and interested people get together. And the whole is always more than the sum of its parts.
deldaisy

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:16 pm

Have to wait until the inquest to find out what happened with Amy - they're saying that the autopsy didn't give any real answers. :(

Re AR and Chantelle - what have they actually ever done that's a halfway proper job? :lol:
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby deldaisy » Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:23 pm

Exploding meteor wakes Niue with a start

http://au.news.yahoo.com/world/a/-/worl ... h-a-start/

How cool!
The Collective Brain: The synoptic serendipity that comes when interesting thoughts from interesting and interested people get together. And the whole is always more than the sum of its parts.
deldaisy

Postby Dotsie » Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:44 pm

Cool and lucky - a meteorite exploded over Siberia once and flattened over 2000 square km of trees (no-one was hurt because being Siberia, it was pretty empty of people).
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby Sjoerd3000 » Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:48 pm

But if there was no one to hear it, did it make sound? :P
A poster outside one shop urged people to Dig For Victory, as if it were some kind of turnip.
Sjoerd3000

Postby deldaisy » Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:52 pm

Dotsie wrote:Cool and lucky - a meteorite exploded over Siberia once and flattened over 2000 square km of trees (no-one was hurt because being Siberia, it was pretty empty of people).

Bit like the Pacific Ocean Dots.....

Would have been amazing to see though.
deldaisy

Postby chris.ph » Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:54 pm

but did the meteorite make any noise as nobody was there to here it :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :lol:
measuring intelligence by exam results is like measuring digestion by turd length
chris.ph

Postby deldaisy » Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:57 pm

chris.ph wrote:but did the meteorite make any noise as nobody was there to here it :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :lol:

:roll: .... Exploding meteorite WAKES Nuie with a start :roll: :lol:
deldaisy

Postby Tonyblack » Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:43 pm

Dotsie wrote:Cool and lucky - a meteorite exploded over Siberia once and flattened over 2000 square km of trees (no-one was hurt because being Siberia, it was pretty empty of people).
The Tunguska Event. :)
"Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to."
Tonyblack

Postby Dotsie » Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:17 pm

Dat's der bunny. Apparently there were people around the edge who thought it was quite noisy :wink:
Dotsie

PreviousNext

Return to The Broken Drum