Faces to Names

(For General Discussion)

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Re: Faces to Names

Postby Catch-up » Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:39 pm

It's not too big - great picture! :D
“It is the peculiar nature of the world to go on spinning no matter what sort of heartbreak is happening.”
― Sue Monk Kidd, The Secret Life of Bees:
Catch-up

Postby Toothy » Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:57 pm

Tonyblack wrote::lol: Thanks Christian, for ages now I've been picturing you as looking like Picard.

Me, too, Tony!

Great pics, everyone. :). Now, I haven't been able to find one accessible from this device to post up today, but here's an early one...a much, much, earlier one. Nigh on prehistoric!

If all is not lost, then where is it?
Toothy

Postby Del » Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:19 am

Loving the pics.

It seems there is some "secret" admission policy here where only handsome people are allowed on the forum. :D Or maybe only gorgeous people love to read TP.

*wonders how she slipped through the net*
Just keep swimming... just keep swimming.. just keep swimming....
Del

Postby Who's Wee Dug » Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:31 pm

Look in the mirror Del and you will see no error has been made.Image Image :mrgreen:
He willnae tak' a drink! I think he's deid! , on the other hand though A Midgie in yir hand is worth twa up yir kilt.
Who's Wee Dug

Postby Tonyblack » Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:22 pm

Toothy wrote:
Tonyblack wrote::lol: Thanks Christian, for ages now I've been picturing you as looking like Picard.

Me, too, Tony!

Great pics, everyone. :). Now, I haven't been able to find one accessible from this device to post up today, but here's an early one...a much, much, earlier one. Nigh on prehistoric!

Love that picture, Toothy. That could almost go in the Caption Thread. :lol:
"Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to."
Tonyblack

Postby MongoGutman » Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:02 pm

'course, I've changed a little since then - for instance I seldom wear shirts with collars these days - but you get the general idea
Last edited by MongoGutman on Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change? ~~ Oddball
MongoGutman

Postby Seimimac » Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:09 pm

Who's Wee Dug wrote:Look in the mirror Del and you will see no error has been made.Image Image :mrgreen:

I looked in the mirror, and apparently Del looks like me...? :shock:
Seimimac

Postby Tonyblack » Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:20 pm

MongoGutman wrote:Image

'course, I've changed a little since then - for instance I seldom wear shirts with collars these days - but you get the general idea

Interesting selection of books in your school, Mongo. :lol:
"Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to."
Tonyblack

Postby MongoGutman » Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:31 pm

Tonyblack wrote:Interesting selection of books in your school, Mongo. :lol:

yeah, but I think they were all the children's editions, you know, simplified, short sentences, lots of pictures...
Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change? ~~ Oddball
MongoGutman

Postby Mycroft Vimes » Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:10 pm

Still i'd like a peak at even the children's edition of the Necronomicon. :angelic-red: :mrgreen:
Ive got the other two book's adult versions,but not off that one.
Also slightly worried there...a ginger kid being raised by the teachings of "Mad Arab" Abdul Alhazred...
Please tell me you do have a soul... :P

;)
'It's just like crop circles. No matter how many aliens own up to making them, there are always a few diehards who believe that humans go out with garden rollers in the middle of the night-'
Mycroft Vimes

Postby MongoGutman » Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:46 pm

I find "gingerism" about as funny as racism and equally offensive, so let's not go there...
MongoGutman

Postby Who's Wee Dug » Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:50 pm

Seimimac wrote:
Who's Wee Dug wrote:Look in the mirror Del and you will see no error has been made.Image Image :mrgreen:

I looked in the mirror, and apparently Del looks like me...? :shock:

Nah! I've seen what Del looks like, and it's nothing like you Seimimac unless you had a sex change and put up a spoof picture. :P :lol:
He willnae tak' a drink! I think he's deid! , on the other hand though A Midgie in yir hand is worth twa up yir kilt.
Who's Wee Dug

Postby Mycroft Vimes » Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:42 pm

@MongoGutman
Won't go there again then,apologies i certainly didn't mean to offend!
Except maybe as a last note,i personally in my youth growing up,i would have traded my Dombo-ears for 'just a different coulour hair' in a flash...
Couldn't find another pic that quickly,this doesn't do them full justice btw,think Prince of Wales move over for the seriously flappy. ;)
Again apologies,won't mention it again after this.
:text-imsorry:
'It's just like crop circles. No matter how many aliens own up to making them, there are always a few diehards who believe that humans go out with garden rollers in the middle of the night-'
Mycroft Vimes

Postby Dotsie » Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:48 pm

MongoGutman wrote:I find "gingerism" about as funny as racism and equally offensive, so let's not go there...

I feel the same way about sexism, FYI
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby Batty » Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:58 pm

Or being racist against the English.
For whatever reason, some people are aware and guard against racism against most countries, but feel it's OK to attack the English.
Going to my school was an education in itself. Which is not to be confused with actually getting an education (Schultz)
Batty

PreviousNext

Return to The Broken Drum