Hi im new to this

(For General Discussion)

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Postby Catch-up » Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:40 am

Welcome Freddy! :D
“It is the peculiar nature of the world to go on spinning no matter what sort of heartbreak is happening.”
― Sue Monk Kidd, The Secret Life of Bees:
Catch-up

Thanks for all your welcomes

Postby freddy » Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:41 pm

:D I am whats know as everything Dyslexic, which means i have difficulty with numbers, remembering, letters and speach. I too fine that i can spell and remember numbers when im using a key board. I work ina news agangst too whic is fun, particualy when i revese the pesons cost of goods hee hee lol.

It nice to know that there are othe people that are Dyslxic on this forum; and you right about left hand and dyslexics being intellangant, as I have a friend who is both; he has a very IQ its his Dyslxia that interferas with him expressing it oh darn.

If I found one of the discworld books hard to understand i read the illistrated novel insted like Colour of magic, light fantastic or Mort, i soon uderstood what Terry was on with :D

Thanks again for all the lovely welcoming messages.

Right now back to Witersmith; oh no im running out of book to read arrrrr help lol I only got Nation, Thud and Making Money left to read, oh well i could alway read them all again starting with Colour of Magic :D

You all have fun and keep smilling :lol:
freddy

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:07 pm

:lol: You keep at it Freddy! And a good idea to go back and read 'em all again too... that's the great thing about PTerry's books :) You can read them more than once and still find something new to smile at so you can enjoy them over and over :P
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby Tonyblack » Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:58 pm

It's one of life's cruel jokes that dyslexia is such a difficult word to spell... :wink:
"Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to."
Tonyblack

Previous

Return to The Broken Drum