Specially ruined for TV shows?

(For General Discussion)

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Specially ruined for TV shows?

Postby mspanners » Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:43 pm

If Going Postal is the next book to be converted for TV and DVD it follows that Making Money will be made at some point........ Now seeing that The Colour of Magic was censored for UK TV (in the version I saw on TV a while ago was, for example, Rincewinds speach describing TwoFlower........

" Let's just say that if complete and utter chaos was lightning, he'd be the sort to stand on a hilltop in a thunderstorm wearing wet copper armour and shouting 'All gods are bastards' )...........

then whats the chance that Mr Fusspot's love toy is edited out and also the chain smoking Miss Dearheart has to stand outside to have a fag to please the PC brigade !
mspanners

Postby chris.ph » Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:16 pm

the pc brigade r bound to stick their oar in. whens the next story then mspanner :)
measuring intelligence by exam results is like measuring digestion by turd length
chris.ph

Postby mspanners » Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:00 pm

Hi mate,I will have another go at a story when I have a few days off and a little spare time.......... probibly around Christmas time, been busy recently with redecorating the house and work. Also I am recovering from a pulled muscle in my right sholder and have found it hard to write anything for any length of time! :(

P.S. The Vimes outfit I put together won me first prize at my mate's Yearly Halloween party again, last Year I won with a Ricewind outfit and this is the Third Year In a row I have taken the prize.I will have a few pics to post as soon as I have had the films developed. 8)
mspanners

Return to The Broken Drum