(For General Discussion)
Moderators: Toothy, Tonyblack, Jason
Happy Birthday Tony - hope you have a great time.
- Posts: 1465
- Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:12 pm
- Location: Reading - England
happy birthday tony
measuring intelligence by exam results is like measuring digestion by turd length
- Posts: 7884
- Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:52 am
- Location: swansea south wales
. . . got to be said.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY that man.
"If a little knowledge is dangerous, where is the man who has so much as to be out of danger?"
(T.H.Huxley - 1877)
- Posts: 77
- Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:49 am
- Location: Middle Cornwall
many happy returns Tony - hope you have the day you wish for
Magic always happens for a reason, wherever and however it is created. Inside the fantasy, or springing from it…
Dreamless Roads by Jan Hawke on the DreamWorlds forum
Jan Van Quirm
- Posts: 9843
- Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:07 pm
- Location: Dunheved, Kernow
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TONY
and many happy returns as well
- Posts: 132
- Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:11 pm
- Location: Frankfurt/Main
HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DARLING TONY!
Having you here to celebrate the day is wonderful--and especially for the big 50 !!! Having you with me allows me to say how glad I am that you were born on this date, and that you're such a kid that you should be good for another 50. And we'll have more celebrations tomorrow, too!
- Posts: 798
- Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:39 pm
- Location: Tucson, Arizona, U.S.A.
Happy Birthday Tony, if a bit late.
- Posts: 2424
- Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:14 am
- Location: Devon
Thanks so much guys!
It's been a wonderful birthday so far and we are going for a curry tonight. Yes, Tucson has a curry house!
It's extra special celebrating my birthday on this side of the ocean with Sharlene - and one of the reasons I made sure to be here this time of the year. (It's Sharlene's birthday in a couple of weeks
Wyrd bið ful āræd.
"Coffee. The finest organic suspension ever devised. I beat the Borg with it."
- Capt. Kathryn Janeway
- Posts: 25866
- Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:29 pm
- Location: Cardiff, Wales
Happy birthday Tony, you're a great moderator.
The World's Most Mediocre Lover
- Posts: 54
- Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:06 pm
- Location: Sweden
A belated happy birthday from me too! Hope you enjoyed that curry
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
- Posts: 8805
- Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:07 am
When much is taken, something is returned.
- New member
- Posts: 45
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:23 pm
- Location: Norfolk/Suffolk border
Return to The Broken Drum
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: chuckie, Exabot [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot] and 4 guests