(For General Discussion)
Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack
Happy Birthday Tony - hope you have a great time.
- Posts: 1250
- Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:12 pm
- Location: Reading - England
happy birthday tony
measuring intelligence by exam results is like measuring digestion by turd length
- Posts: 8651
- Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:52 am
- Location: swansea south wales
. . . got to be said.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY that man.
"If a little knowledge is dangerous, where is the man who has so much as to be out of danger?"
(T.H.Huxley - 1877)
- Posts: 78
- Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:49 am
- Location: Middle Cornwall
many happy returns Tony - hope you have the day you wish for
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm
- Posts: 10572
- Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:07 pm
- Location: Dunheved, Kernow
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TONY
and many happy returns as well
- Posts: 132
- Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:11 pm
- Location: Frankfurt/Main
HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DARLING TONY!
Having you here to celebrate the day is wonderful--and especially for the big 50 !!! Having you with me allows me to say how glad I am that you were born on this date, and that you're such a kid that you should be good for another 50. And we'll have more celebrations tomorrow, too!
- Posts: 806
- Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:39 pm
- Location: Tucson, Arizona, U.S.A.
Happy Birthday Tony, if a bit late.
- Posts: 2483
- Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:14 am
- Location: Devon
Thanks so much guys!
It's been a wonderful birthday so far and we are going for a curry tonight. Yes, Tucson has a curry house!
It's extra special celebrating my birthday on this side of the ocean with Sharlene - and one of the reasons I made sure to be here this time of the year. (It's Sharlene's birthday in a couple of weeks
"Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to."
- Posts: 28933
- Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:29 pm
- Location: Cardiff, Wales
Happy birthday Tony, you're a great moderator.
The World's Most Mediocre Lover
- Posts: 54
- Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:06 pm
- Location: Sweden
A belated happy birthday from me too! Hope you enjoyed that curry
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
- Posts: 9413
- Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:07 am
When much is taken, something is returned.
- New member
- Posts: 45
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:23 pm
- Location: Norfolk/Suffolk border
Return to The Broken Drum
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 6 guests