Welcome and Introduce Yourself

(For General Discussion)

Moderators: Tonyblack, Jason, Toothy

Postby MattK » Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:58 am

MrsWizzard wrote:G'day, y'all, I'm Mrs Wizzard, professional Rincewind fangirl :D

I've been stalking around the Terry Pratchett Message Boards for a few years now, so if you've been there, you might recognize me :D

I'm not so good when it comes to introductions, but I can only say that I'll try to be as active as possible, though I do tend to disappear for a while, so I can't promise I'll be here everyday :D 8)

Holy crap, it's one of the stalkers! See, Tony and I knew it all along, and you said we were paranoid. Image

It's just like that time I said that there were people behind this forum and they were monitoring our every move. Oh, no, that tinfoil hat won't work, you said. But I knew better. I knew that even if I took it off for a second, like this... Image

Oh, and welcome Mrs. Wizzard. :)
It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life. [The Last Continent]
MattK

Postby Tonyblack » Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:27 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Look, you've got it all wrong! You don't NEED to follow ME, You don't NEED to follow ANYBODY! You've got to think for your selves! You're ALL individuals!
Yes! We're all individuals!
Tonyblack
Site Admin

Postby Beth » Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:13 am

*giggles*
"If I'd known I was going to live this long, I would have taken better care of myself!" Eubie Blake on turning 100
Beth

Postby chris.ph » Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:04 pm

its a conspriasy matt :lol:
measuring intelligence by exam results is like measuring digestion by turd length
chris.ph

Previous

Return to The Broken Drum