(For General Discussion)
Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack
Best Birthday wishes from me too!
The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.
- Posts: 7232
- Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:59 am
- Location: Worthing
Goodmountain, or as they might say in Uberwald 'Guttenberg'.
I never got that before!
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
- Posts: 9413
- Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:07 am
Some of them in The Truth were pretty obscure - all the other dwarves have font names aside from the Guttenberg Press ref
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm
- Posts: 10592
- Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:07 pm
- Location: Dunheved, Kernow
happy birthday steeljam
measuring intelligence by exam results is like measuring digestion by turd length
- Posts: 8678
- Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:52 am
- Location: swansea south wales
Going to my school was an education in itself. Which is not to be confused with actually getting an education (Schultz)
- Posts: 4656
- Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:03 pm
- Location: East Anglia
Thank you very much for the birthday wishes.
- New member
- Posts: 43
- Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:23 pm
Nullum magnum ingenium sine mixtura dementiae fuit. -Seneca
- Posts: 197
- Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:07 pm
- Location: Dallas, Texas
Happy very belated Birthday
- Posts: 1544
- Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:19 pm
- Location: Switzerland
Return to The Broken Drum
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Exabot [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 15 guests