Holidays 2010.

(For General Discussion)

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Postby AM » Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:28 pm

A friend and I are going to London for a week in June :D
"Oh, please sue the University! We´ve got a pond full of people who tried to sue the University...! Going Postal
AM

Postby Morty » Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:45 pm

Have you been invited to the Queens birthday party AM :lol: :lol: :lol:
Morty

Postby AgnesOgg » Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:16 pm

First week of June I`m going to the lovely island of Rhodes :P , some sun and wine and ogling niiiice greek men before the "big" holiday: two weeks trip to Scotland with my husband and the mother in law to visit the family. We are going to the Orkneys, Thurso, Inverness, Peterborough (or Peterhead?), Inverness and Aberdeen. Does anyone have tips on what to see and where to stay? (and where is a good place to hide from the relatives and get sligthly drunk?) :D
no, it`s a hippopotamus!
AgnesOgg

Postby AM » Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:22 am

Morty wrote:Have you been invited to the Queens birthday party AM :lol: :lol: :lol:

No, I haven´t. I don´t really understand why... :P
and I thought that I wouldn´t have to hear anything about royal families :( There is a royal wedding in Sweden during that week so it will be a lot of fuss about it during that week.
"Oh, please sue the University! We´ve got a pond full of people who tried to sue the University...! Going Postal
AM

Postby Sjoerd3000 » Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:00 pm

The king and queen of Sweden visited Groningen once :P I have seen them :wink:
A poster outside one shop urged people to Dig For Victory, as if it were some kind of turnip.
Sjoerd3000

Postby chris.ph » Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:20 pm

Morty wrote:Have you been invited to the Queens birthday party AM :lol: :lol: :lol:

my mother got invited to a garden party a few years ago but didnt go as my fathers worse than phil the greek :lol: :lol:
measuring intelligence by exam results is like measuring digestion by turd length
chris.ph

Postby Polly » Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:34 pm

Hubby & I heading down to Mablethorpe - tesco clubcard vouchers gives us a week caravan hire for 1/3 of the price! Kiddies heading off to better climates - eldest to Switzerland with Guides and youngest to Majorca with the in-laws.

OMG will have to speak to hubby! :P
Polly

Postby The_Discworldaholic » Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:30 pm

Nothing for me until i travel back to Menorca later this year, Aug 13th and yes its a friday!!!!!!! so 2 weeks of heaven, semi or naked babes ;) and loads of proper sangria, got to make this holiday a one to remember :)
The_Discworldaholic

Postby Who's Wee Dug » Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:42 pm

poohcarrot wrote:Oooh! Bugger me! Is that on? :lol:
Pooh 27th to the 30th August see you there day memberships availible or £55 for the 4 days check out the website link Tony put up. :D but make your own arrangements for the bugger bit. :lol:
He willnae tak' a drink! I think he's deid! , on the other hand though A Midgie in yir hand is worth twa up yir kilt.
Who's Wee Dug

Postby Sjoerd3000 » Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:49 pm

I get a discount on membership for the con beacuse I´m a student :D
A poster outside one shop urged people to Dig For Victory, as if it were some kind of turnip.
Sjoerd3000

Postby Phoenix » Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:03 am

I'm going to be spending a couple of weeks in the New Forrest over the Easter holidays, in a resort amusingly named Sandy Balls :lol: My parents are driving me down (it's only at the other end of Hampshire so not far from home) and spending a long weekend with me, then my sister will be with me for the rest :) It's nice for me and my Mum to get a break from each other and a change of scenery will be great :D
Hah! I laugh in the face of danger... Then I hide until it goes away.

+++ Out of Spoons Error +++ Redo From Start +++
Phoenix

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:42 pm

That sounds like a lot of fun Phoenix - changes of scenery are always good as well :wink:
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Previous

Return to The Broken Drum