Weird song lyrics

(For General Discussion)

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Postby Morty » Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:15 pm

He deserves that Pooh. I asked him to get me fixed up with Billy Piper and he said she turned me down

I'm beginning to have serious doubts that he even asked her. I mean how could Ms Piper possibly refuse a witty, debonair, good looking young laddie like me :lol: :lol: :lol:
Morty

Postby Morty » Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:17 pm

Dr Theobald wrote:I strongly prefer Orville

However, the fact that you gentlemen can find such utter trash on the interwebby simply goes to prove that you have too much time on your hands and need to occupy yourselves with more meaningful ventures

At least I did not suggest Des O'Connor

Dr T

I've seen your Best of Matt Monroe Album. :cry: :cry: :cry:
Morty

Postby Danny B » Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:29 am

Ladies, Gentlemen, Dwarves, Trolls, Pictsies, Orang-Utans and Anthropomorphic Personifications. Allow me to present to you the undisputed master of weird lyrics, and most importantly of all he has no idea that his lyrics are patently ridiculous... Mr Robert Sylvester Kelly, more commonly known as R. Kelly!

I defy anyone to listen all the way through this... Opus(?) which inspired "Weird" Al Yankovic's Trapped in the Drive-Thru that Tina linked to earlier. I contend that this is so ridiculous that any parodies of it are redundant.

Trapped in the Closet

* Warning:- Song (I use the term loosely) contains swear words and explicit lyrics.
Danny B

Previous

Return to The Broken Drum