what was your first computer

(For General Discussion)

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Postby Norris » Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:21 pm

My first computer was a ZX81. Guess which famous author had one too, bought it the same week as me from the same shop, and he took it apart too, just like me!!
The bird of time has but a little way to flutter and Lo, the bird is on the wing!
Norris

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:00 pm

chris.ph wrote:thats y jan orders us not to go off topic on her threads under pain of death :lol: :lol:

Not on here I don't! :evil: Do I? :oops:

I don't think I do on Dreamworlds either except when some show-off twerp visiting Discworld decided to explode the Broken Drum all around us with some kind of nuclear cannon 'cos we were a bit noisy :twisted:
Last edited by Jan Van Quirm on Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby Tonyblack » Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:33 pm

Norris wrote:My first computer was a ZX81. Guess which famous author had one too, bought it the same week as me from the same shop, and he took it apart too, just like me!!
:lol:
"Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to."
Tonyblack

Previous

Return to The Broken Drum