1000 Strong.....and still growing

(For General Discussion)

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Postby Batty » Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:08 pm

chris - you almost sounded knowledgeable!! Image
Going to my school was an education in itself. Which is not to be confused with actually getting an education (Schultz)
Batty

Postby Doughnut Jimmy » Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:12 pm

chris.ph wrote:use velcro gloves they cant escape :lol:

Who needs velcro - you just dig your fingers into the the wool - that's what its there for isn't it?

Grabs coat and leaves to join Morty wherever it is he goes ...
"when the gods made sheep they must've left their brains in their other coat"
Doughnut Jimmy

Postby Morty » Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:33 pm

Doughnut Jimmy wrote:
Grabs coat and leaves to join Morty wherever it is he goes ...

I go to a very safe place after I've got the forum talking about very risque subjects before the moderator with the big stick comes to get me :lol:
Morty

Postby Batty » Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:24 pm

Morty wrote:I go to a very safe place after I've got the forum talking about very risque subjects before the moderator with the big stick comes to get me :lol:

Too Late!!! Image
Going to my school was an education in itself. Which is not to be confused with actually getting an education (Schultz)
Batty

Postby Morty » Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:16 am

Batty wrote:
Morty wrote:I go to a very safe place after I've got the forum talking about very risque subjects before the moderator with the big stick comes to get me :lol:

Too Late!!! Image

Congrat's on the promotion Batty! Well deserved......Walks away backwards with head bowed averting all eye contact :lol:
Morty

Postby Batty » Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:45 am

Promotion? Not me, Morty! I just happened to have my camera with me, and snapped a video of you dropping your trousers for a thrashing!

As my camera then ran out of battery, I can't post the image of you walking away with a smile on your face and a skip in your step!!
Batty

Postby swreader » Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:49 am

You may be safe from the moderator with the big stick for a few days, Morty. :D

When I opened Skype this morning there was a brief message "Have cut my finger rather badly and gone to hospital." I knew I shouldn't have let him have that butcher knife. He managed to slice right to the joint bone of the index finger of the left hand, poor dear. Two absorbable stitches and four regular ones.

He'll be embarrassed that I told on him, but I know you guys can cheer him up--one way or another. :roll:
swreader

Postby Morty » Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:54 am

Batty wrote:Promotion? Not me, Morty! I just happened to have my camera with me, and snapped a video of you dropping your trousers for a thrashing!

Ahhhhhh that brings back many happy schoolday memories. I missed out on a public school education but I did go to an approved school :oops: :oops: :oops:
Morty

Postby Tina a.k.a.SusanSto.Helit » Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:22 am

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! 6 years ago on New Years Eve... I was chopping some particulary unburnable wood into tiny bits and cut my index finger to the bone with a small hand axe.

Now, think about it... New Years Eve... On a Weekend night at 10 pm... There was No Way I was going to the emergency room. So, I told my husband to meet me in the bathroom and no matter what I said or hollered, until I said elephant he was to keep dribbling/pouring the alcohol on my damn finger.

To make a long story shorter, I have a finger that looks like it has a waistline now... I did manage to not get gangrene, not die, BUT oh man, it hurt like HELL!!!! Your mouth and your hands have the most nerve endings. And, I had to work around water all night every night fixing welding machines and robots. That is why the skin could not re-attach. :cry: I am just glad that it is still attached.
Aha! So, Bob's yer uncle... very clever.
Tina a.k.a.SusanSto.Helit

Location: Byron IL USA and The Quirm School for Young People ... it's genetic, you know

Postby Morty » Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:44 am

swreader wrote:You may be safe from the moderator with the big stick for a few days, Morty. :D

When I opened Skype this morning there was a brief message "Have cut my finger rather badly and gone to hospital." I knew I shouldn't have let him have that butcher knife. He managed to slice right to the joint bone of the index finger of the left hand, poor dear. Two absorbable stitches and four regular ones.

He'll be embarrassed that I told on him, but I know you guys can cheer him up--one way or another. :roll:

Hi Jason,

Just to let you know that while you're too poorly to help Tony run the forum I have been sworn in as a temporary Moderator.

So far I have banned 6 members, granted membership to Gordon Brown and introduced a new board where members can use Pay Pal to send me money to help out while I'm a bit under the weather.

Hope the pinky is getting better.

PS
No need to hurry back........ :lol: :lol: :lol:
PPS SWReader didn't tell me you cut your finger.....
Honest.....
You can trust me I'm Morty :evil: :lol: :roll: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Morty

Postby Who's Wee Dug » Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:34 am

Wrong side of the the hand Morty the pinky is at the end and the index finger is next to your thumb, unless your different. :lol:
He willnae tak' a drink! I think he's deid! , on the other hand though A Midgie in yir hand is worth twa up yir kilt.
Who's Wee Dug

Postby Who's Wee Dug » Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:07 pm

Poor you Tony, so you've had a stitch in time and been at the cutting edge of things Image I hope it was not your drinking hand. Image

That was an occupational hazard of mine when I used to follow my trade a few deep ones was are my reminders. :)
He willnae tak' a drink! I think he's deid! , on the other hand though A Midgie in yir hand is worth twa up yir kilt.
Who's Wee Dug

Postby poohcarrot » Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:35 pm

You worked in a kebab restaurant? Wow! You lucky b*gger, I love kebabs. :lol:
"Disliking Carrot would be like kicking a puppy."
"You kicked a puppy," Lobsang said accusingly.
poohcarrot

Postby Morty » Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:50 pm

Who's Wee Dug wrote:Wrong side of the the hand Morty the pinky is at the end and the index finger is next to your thumb, unless your different. :lol:

My hands and feet are webbed WWD.
I thought it was you lot that were different :lol:
Morty

Postby Batty » Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:50 pm

It's a pity that digitalis isn't any good for cut fingers! Image

Maybe Tony should eat a KFC - They are meant to be finger-licking good!
Batty

PreviousNext

Return to The Broken Drum