Is it just me...?

(For General Discussion)

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Postby Ponder Stibbons » Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:23 am

oh, i see. And this is what you get for being a time-lord. Imagine if he went back in time to before he was confined. :shock:
Smilies are friends, not food. Image
..............Now You See It, Now You Don't..............Image
Proud Copper Widow
Ponder Stibbons

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:27 pm

Maybe you haven't had the latest Dr Who episode over in there yet Ponder? There are ways to keep Time Lords in stasis permanently and it's not just by confiscating their TARDIS... :lol:
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby Tina a.k.a.SusanSto.Helit » Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:28 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! I thought that was called "Our Special Place" or aka "the Padded Room" :lol:
Aha! So, Bob's yer uncle... very clever.
Tina a.k.a.SusanSto.Helit

Location: Byron IL USA and The Quirm School for Young People ... it's genetic, you know

Postby Tina a.k.a.SusanSto.Helit » Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:29 pm

Tonyblack wrote:
Ponder Stibbons wrote:And this probably doesnt belong here, but is it just me or does Dr.The-O-Bald never leave the toot talking thread?
He was sentenced to life imprisonment inside the Toot Talking Thread for "unspeakable" crimes (that means we DON'T TALK ABOUT THEM!) - however, due to his good behaviour, he is occasionally allowed to visit other threads on the Pratchett Board Day Release Scheme*.

See here for example and here. But, rest assured, his behaviour is being monitored and there's a skilled team standing by to restrain him and forcible remove him to the Toot Thread if necessary.

*We call it Care In The Online Community or CITOC for short. :wink:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! I thought that was called "Our Special Place" or aka "the Padded Room" :lol:

yes, twas a double post... :oops: but I really felt I should make some vague sort of sense... :lol:
Aha! So, Bob's yer uncle... very clever.
Tina a.k.a.SusanSto.Helit

Location: Byron IL USA and The Quirm School for Young People ... it's genetic, you know

Postby Ponder Stibbons » Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:41 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:

No, i haven't seen that yet, jan. The latest we have here is a 300 year old copy of logopolis with the blond haired guy in the jacket, or was it castranova. And the first volume of the rose tyler ones from my friend.
So, how do you stop a timelord?
Smilies are friends, not food. Image
..............Now You See It, Now You Don't..............Image
Proud Copper Widow
Ponder Stibbons

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:50 pm

It was a little garbled but basically they're confined to some kind of bubble/translucent 'black' hole that sits outside Time and they can't ever break back out unless The Master helps them.

Something to do with this colossal battle with the Ice Gian... I mean Daleks :lol: and a catastrophic proposal that would have ended the Universe, as the Aud... TLs were about to destroy Time.

They're not really that nice as a race :twisted:
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Previous

Return to The Broken Drum