Best Christmas present ever......

(For General Discussion)

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Postby poohcarrot » Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:30 pm

Many congrats Trish. :D

Do you have to count all 330 million of 'em? :shock:
"Disliking Carrot would be like kicking a puppy."
"You kicked a puppy," Lobsang said accusingly.
poohcarrot

Postby Batty » Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:26 pm

Congratulations, Trish! Image Image
Going to my school was an education in itself. Which is not to be confused with actually getting an education (Schultz)
Batty

Postby Trish » Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:08 pm

Thank you, all!

I am just delighted. Ok, more relived than anything...

And yes, I have to count everyone myself.
Monday, I will commence walking from Maine west, dunno hownhell I'm supposed to walk to Hawaii.
No, we do not talk about Alaska, now that Sarah P has written a book. Most of us are actually waiting for her to read one.
Trish

Postby cols » Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:44 pm

Congrats Trish :D
cols

Postby Dotsie » Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:17 pm

Congrats from me too Trish :D Sorry I'm a bit late :oops:
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby janet » Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:35 am

I'm chuffed to little pink mint balls about my present today. My daughter decided that her 60-year-old mum needed a Walkman to help her through the daily grind, bought the neatest little gadget, pre-loaded it with all my favourite albums and gave it to me for Christmas announcing 'It's on shuffle' 'Whattle?' 'Shuffle!'. Spent all morning happily peeling and chopping vegetables listening to all the bands and artists I've seen this year and a few others too. What a GREAT present!
Doctorum Adamus cum Flabello Dulci
janet

Postby Phoenix » Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:51 am

Congrats Trish :D

I had one of my best presents today, I managed to make two trips downstairs :D First was for Christmas dinner as usual, but I also spent a couple of hours downstairs this evening! I haven't spent that much time downstairs and with more than one person for a few years, so it was pretty darn amazing :D
Phoenix

Postby Morty » Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:58 am

Phoenix wrote:Congrats Trish :D

I had one of my best presents today, I managed to make two trips downstairs :D First was for Christmas dinner as usual, but I also spent a couple of hours downstairs this evening! I haven't spent that much time downstairs and with more than one person for a few years, so it was pretty darn amazing :D

Really pleased for you Phoenix......I've been chatting to a friend of mine on MSN but I've been keeping an eye on The Sgt. Pratchett thread in case you were feeling lonely......I'm delighted you wern't a member of the Lonely Hearts Club Band tonight :lol: :lol: :lol:
Morty

Postby Phoenix » Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:06 am

hehe, thank you Morty :D Everyone is asleep now, so I'm all on my lonesome again, but I'm hoping for an earlyish night since I was up early and pretty active :) Hope you had a good evening too and get some sleep as well :)
Phoenix

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:09 am

Very glad you had such a sociable day Phoenix :D It's good to be with people you love and like Morty says 'tis great that you didn't need the TP Lonely Hearts thread :wink:
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby Ponder Stibbons » Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:03 am

Congrats, Trish.
Glad to knwo you and phoenix had a good xmas.

I spent my xmas with my family in a friends house. I got a guitar(yippee!!) and a 'lot' of sweets that will last me till xmas. That was a bad joke. I also got the last two books for both my artemis fowl collection and inheritance series, and "Equal Rites".
The guitar was actually the only present from my parents that i didnt know about, which was nice. My mum says i'm too old too be able to hide pressies from cos otherwise they'll not know wat to get me.
Smilies are friends, not food. Image
..............Now You See It, Now You Don't..............Image
Proud Copper Widow
Ponder Stibbons

Previous

Return to The Broken Drum