Any creative souls here??

(For General Discussion)

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Any creative souls here??

Postby WannabeAngua » Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:01 am

I need your help.
Have decided my boyfriend, having put up with my moaning the last year, deserves a very special christmas present. I've booked a trip to Dublin, both plane and hotel is arranged, in march and it'll be just him and me as our son will stay home with my parents.
Think he'll be pleased, we haven't been on our own since the wee man was born....

However, how shall I wrap up and present him with this present?? I need some fun, creative ideas on how to give it to him.

Good ideas anyone??

Oh, by the way, I know I've been away a looooong time. Shame on me, will try to be here more often again :)
There were no public health laws in Ankh-Morpork. It would be like installing smoke detectors in Hell.
- Feet of clay.
WannabeAngua

Postby Dotsie » Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:49 am

Welcome back :D How about wrapping a Guinness glass? Then you could say "Hmm, it looks so empty like that, and everyone knows you can't get good guinness outside of Dublin... Ta da!"

Hope he likes his present (he will of course)
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby chris.ph » Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:14 pm

buy him some kinky knickers :wink: :lol:
measuring intelligence by exam results is like measuring digestion by turd length
chris.ph

Postby Morty » Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:02 pm

I’m starting off by making some assumptions.
One you’re Irish.
Two at the moment your gift is an envelope.
Three You’re Wee Man is very young and unimpressionable.
The last one is particularly important :wink:

If I’m wrong then do what everybody else does on this forum and ignore me :evil:

I think Dotsie’s idea of starting the day with a pint of Guinness has to be the first move, but you serve it to him dressed as a Image
You stay dressed in this costume until you’ve opened all the presents and just ignore any questions he asks you.

When he looks all sad and miserable and meekly asks ‘’where’s my present’’
You retire to the bedroom where you change into an. Image costume :shock:

You go back to your boyfriend and announce that breakfast will be served shortly.

You have already got breakfast sorted out and simply arrange his meal on a suitable trolley and wheel it back to where he is still wondering where his present is and what the Hell’s going on.

You then announce Special Air Telegram for (insert name) preferably your boyfriends name. He opens aforementioned envelope and ........From then on you’re on your own kiddo :oops: :oops: :oops:

Now you see why I asked if the Wee Man was too young to understand :wink:

Maybe you like the idea, maybe you don’t but I had loads of fun searching for Sexy Air Hostess in Google with the Safe Search switched off :oops: :oops: :oops:

An old romantic :oops: .....Nah just a dirty old man :twisted: ........PMSL

Have a great Christmas and a wonderful trip in March.

Morty the Perve :oops:

Edit....If you are short of cash I have both costumes in my wardrobe....Size 8 but both in latex so they will stretch :oops: :oops: :oops:
Morty

Postby WannabeAngua » Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:27 pm

Mortimer Postlethwaite :lol: :lol: :lol: and a bit of :oops:
I'm not irish so the first costume might be a bit of a give-away...the second costume would send him into a happiness coma that would probably last until march :wink:

(As long as we don't wreck his world as a "me,me,me,me,meeee" only child, the wee man couldn't care less what his mommy dresses as.)

I'm the wrapped Guinness is a safe alternative.....or maybe........ does anyone know if there's a place I can buy Guinness flavoured, edible underwear? :D
There were no public health laws in Ankh-Morpork. It would be like installing smoke detectors in Hell.
- Feet of clay.
WannabeAngua

Postby Morty » Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:38 pm

I do beg your pardon about the Irish mistake :oops:

A replacement for the Leprechaun.

Image Phoawr 8) 8) 8)

As it happens I also have that in Latex and Guinness flavoured underwear is just everyday attire for us girls.....Bugger Men.....I’m a man now....I must remember I’m a Man :roll: :roll: :roll:

Clue ......For Toot fans......Ladyman :shock: :shock: :shock:
Morty

Postby butterflea » Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:53 pm

try an extreme sport :D
r.b.green
butterflea

Postby Morty » Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:57 pm

Welcome to the forum Butterflea :wink:

I have been described as an extreme sport :lol: :lol: :lol:
Morty

Postby Lord Ponsamby-Smyth » Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:49 pm

does anyone know if there's a place I can buy Guinness flavoured, edible underwear? :D[/quote]

As a cheap alternative, why not soak a few small items in a container containing Guinness, and let them soak in the liquid, why dry you can use them as guinness flavoured underwear.
Back in da house....
Lord Ponsamby-Smyth

Postby Morty » Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:49 pm

Just to clear things up......As contributors to the Toot and associated threads will know I NEVER make stories up and always try to be honest and truthfull :lol:

Last night I got carried away when thinking of ways to make a boring envelope a more exciting Christmas gift. I do not have latex costumes in my wardrobe and I never used to be a Lady :lol: :lol:
Last night a couple of Man friends stopped by and we did manly things like watch football and broke wind. We played Resident Evil 56 on Wii and broke wind. We had a carry out curry and broke wind for England. We went to bed late and drunk and broke wind :lol: :lol: :lol:

I hope this clears up any confusion as to which way I swing
Morty

Postby Dotsie » Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:12 pm

You forgot scratching. You're a girl! :lol:
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby Morty » Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:49 pm

Dotsie wrote:You forgot scratching. You're a girl! :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Laughing too much to say anything!
Morty

Postby WannabeAngua » Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:48 pm

As a cheap alternative, why not soak a few small items in a container containing Guinness, and let them soak in the liquid, why dry you can use them as guinness flavoured underwear.

Oh dear, that sounds really....sticky :shock: Also, not so sure my in-laws will be terribly impressed with me if I stank of beer all christmas eve.

Oh, and MP, I value answers from girls and boys just as high, feel free to be both :D
- Feet of clay.
WannabeAngua

Return to The Broken Drum