(For General Discussion)

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

JENKINS is the Chosen One!!!!!

Postby Tina a.k.a.SusanSto.Helit » Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:12 am

JENKINS is the CHOSEN ONE!!!!!

The Octavian!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Bows to the master of the Octogram*

Edit: Quick Someone post a screenshot!!
Aha! So, Bob's yer uncle... very clever.
Tina a.k.a.SusanSto.Helit

Location: Byron IL USA and The Quirm School for Young People ... it's genetic, you know

Postby jenkins » Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:49 am

here yous goes :twisted:

jenkins

Postby Morty » Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:49 am

So this is the chosen one :lol:

I’m so looking forward to seeing Jenkins evolve and become the all powerful one.

The villagers tell me that after a cheese and pickle sandwich and a pint of Olde Horizontal Jenkins becomes extremely powerful and had been known to clear the Smyth and Strumpet in seconds :lol: :lol:

Quite how a flatulent farm hand is going to become a supreme being is going to make for some fascinating posts :lol: :lol: :lol:
Morty

Postby Lord Ponsamby-Smyth » Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:43 pm

All I can say is, Dont be taken in by the bumbling fool, Jenkins can say what he likes and show support to you, but underneath he is the devil incarnate, and a spawn of the evil master himself.

I could tell you of many a wench he has tricked with his silvery tongue, and of the employees on the estate who have dissapeared when they become locked into his grasp.

I dont say this for my own good, but when you speak to Jenkins, I urge you to always have a clove of Garlic in hand, and to repel whatever the chap says.

There are some clips of Adolf Hitler oj the board, well this guy Jenkns is Adolf Hitler really annoyed, I would not be suprised to hear that the birth line can show that he is one of the same family.

He is not the chosen one, he is a very bad boy....
Back in da house....
Lord Ponsamby-Smyth

Postby Morty » Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:49 am

Lord Ponsamby-Smyth wrote:
He is not the chosen one, he is a very bad boy....

Who appears to have taken flight as rumours of his real identity become the talk of the village :oops: :oops: :oops:
Morty

Postby Lord Ponsamby-Smyth » Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:47 pm

The chap is a bounder and no mistake, and those who see him as some kindly soul they can look upon as an equal, are sadly misguided at the moment.

There are many folk in service who do a great job, one only has to think of Mary Poppins.

There are some who try to get some sort of kudos from their time in service, take for instance Paul Burrell, who seeked fame and fortune, and betrayed his position, well Jenkins of similair character.

My favourite person in service, has to be Jeeves, P.G.Woodhouse created a character so fine that I have forever it seems wanted a chap like that to be in my service.

But to have Jenkins in this catagory is indeed folly, and to encourage the chap is not going to do himself or any other any use at all.
Back in da house....
Lord Ponsamby-Smyth

Postby Tina a.k.a.SusanSto.Helit » Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:15 am

*Worships the Chosen Octo-Dood*

Location: Byron IL USA and The Quirm School for Young People ... it's genetic, you know

Postby Lord Ponsamby-Smyth » Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:43 pm

Tina a.k.a.SusanSto.Helit wrote:*Worships the Chosen Octo-Dood*

Which one do you mean you worship Tina.. http://octo.org/files/
Back in da house....
Lord Ponsamby-Smyth

Postby Tina a.k.a.SusanSto.Helit » Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:34 pm

Oh tis Jenkins the Dood, m'lord!!! Now that I know he is from U.N.C.L.E. *Swoons* Oh my, I do believe I shall have to go have a lie down... The Only way it could get better is if he is Green oriented as well.

Postby Dr Theobald » Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:54 pm

Tina a.k.a.SusanSto.Helit wrote:Oh tis Jenkins the Dood, m'lord!!! Now that I know he is from U.N.C.L.E. *Swoons* Oh my, I do believe I shall have to go have a lie down... The Only way it could get better is if he is Green oriented as well.

No, no good Tina, he is not U.N.C.L.E - he is UNCLEAN. 'Tis all that mucking out he has to do on the estate of Lord P-S. As for being 'green' - just ask him about the missing pheasants from the estate and into which river he secretly flushes the slurry washings from the muck spreader

Dr T
Dr Theobald

Postby Lord Ponsamby-Smyth » Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:30 am

Tina a.k.a.SusanSto.Helit wrote:Oh tis Jenkins the Dood, m'lord!!! Now that I know he is from U.N.C.L.E. *Swoons* Oh my, I do believe I shall have to go have a lie down... The Only way it could get better is if he is Green oriented as well.

I have been up for many an hour working on the theory, that there is some clue hidden in the workings of Jenkins, and have come up with a clue that we may have overlooked.

If you mix the letters of U.N.C.L.E and Jenkins, you get "Clue Ken Jinns".
which in turn led me to this discovery
http://free-minds.org/forum/index.php?topic=10761.

Be very aware of this chap who calls himself Jenkins, as not all is as it seems.
Back in da house....
Lord Ponsamby-Smyth

Postby poohcarrot » Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:36 am

Actually, speaking of anagrams, if you use the letters from "Lord Ponsamby-Smyth", take some away, then add some other ones it spells out

"I'm a Vietnamese lady-boy killer so ya boo shucks to you all"

Spooky or what? :shock:

(Jenkins wrote this but I couldn't be bothered to switch.)
"Disliking Carrot would be like kicking a puppy."
"You kicked a puppy," Lobsang said accusingly.
poohcarrot

Postby Tina a.k.a.SusanSto.Helit » Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:53 am

*Swoon* *Slaps self* Get it together Woman, you are MARRIED!! :shock:

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:59 am

poohcarrot wrote:Actually, speaking of anagrams, if you use the letters from "Lord Ponsamby-Smyth", take some away, then add some other ones it spells out

"I'm a Vietnamese lady-boy killer so ya boo shucks to you all"

Spooky or what? :shock:

(Jenkins wrote this but I couldn't be bothered to switch.)

Sloppy! Sloppy!! Sloppy!!! :roll:

No 'V's or 'K's, not to mention insufficient vowels including completely absent 'E's, 'U's and 'I's in the name :evil: What's up with special agents coding skills these days? 8)

*slaps Tina a bit for aiding and abetting on the way out* :lol:
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby poohcarrot » Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:05 pm

It was pretty obvious it was me all along. I wasn't trying to hide my identity. The Jenkins Matrix picture was obviously me. Lord Morty knew it was me too. :lol:
"Disliking Carrot would be like kicking a puppy."
"You kicked a puppy," Lobsang said accusingly.
poohcarrot

Next

Return to The Broken Drum